Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Really good fun!

I will preface this review by saying that we went on a Monday. If you can; get here on a weekday. A... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Matt M
Epsom, United Kingdom
Very Expensive

Looked for a Leisure Pool suitable for a 3 generation family including children aged 4 and 6 whilst... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
rerp
Kibworth Beauchamp, United Kingdom

3,592 results
All reviews water world space bowl outdoor pool changing rooms were clean big slides all ages great fun school holidays half term value for money great family day be visiting again visited today staff were friendly birthday party flumes nucleus
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today with my husband and 2 children aged 11 and 8 and wow it was chaos!!

So many people which led to long wait times for rides, silly waiting times for the yellow dingys.
A lot of standing around!!!

Hard to enjoy the experience when it is so busy, pandemic aside!
The colour of the water is very off putting to be honest…..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great fun for the kids and I enjoyed it too! Great fun slides I remember from when I was a kid.

The water did have a green tinge to it but it was certainly clean, if youcwater the water drip off surfaces or into drains it looked clear. We visited on Sunday 15th August and none of us all are ill and skin are is fine 4 days later so I'm not concerned regarding the water.

The food was very much "ok" nothing spectacular but not awful.

Staff seemed very switched on, checked if one of our kids could swim before letting into the rapids etc.

Towards the end of our 3 hour slot though it got very busy and the que for Cyclone was far too long and it isnt obvious how the queuing works for the new rides as they are on the staircase (two need ring and two you don't). Locker room was sooooooooooo busy at the end as well.

We arrived at 1030 and everything was very clean on entry however I think they could do more to try and keep on top of it, my partner described the female toliets as stinking of fish which was around 1430 (empty the sanitary bins perhaps?)

I would go again with the kids but I think there are improvements they can make.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Disgraceful profiteering. Locker charge is one thing but wait for it...you now have to pay full price if not entering pool and babies a fiver! I'm afraid this business needs to realise that you can't just claw back the impact of the pandemic quickly, simply by ripping people off. Everyone suffered, you should accept it will take longer. The reviews say it all...it's dying on its feet due to poor, greedy management. Repeat business is key and its obvious there won't be much. Owner even had the cheek to blame the public for the poor reviews in local paper. Erm...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great range of rides. Lovely helpful staff.
It would be better with a white line up the stairs to aid queuing. A better system for collecting the rings would be good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolute chaos! It could be a lovely experience but we found it absolutely manic!
Here’s our list-
car park too small and £3.50 charging for parking, overpriced pool entry,
poor signage so no idea what slides are suitable for different age groups/heights as well as no idea where to queue for different slides
Crazy long queues for all slides inc for a ring to then queue for the slide
inexperienced staff,
Water was actually quite cool except when you found the heaters which were lovely and warm
not enough lockers/changing rooms,
facilities were not the cleanest.
We didn’t order food or drinks as we took so long to find locker and changing room we didn’t get into the pool until later into our session time

Even with all the above, our kids enjoyed because they were in a pool with wave machine and slides.

Our daughter who was tall enough to go on one slide with a ring had slipped out of the ring just around the first bend of the slide. The slide attendant/lifeguard went down the slide to get her when we heard a thud but couldn’t see as it was on a bend. My daughter then emerged with lifeguard walking back up the slide! My daughter crying so much she couldn’t say what had happened, and al the lifeguard said was she had slipped out of the ring. My daughter was traumatised! We walked back down the steps past everyone in the queue and some parents said on my way that quite a few kids had done the same thing (slipped out of the ring). When we got to the bottom my daughter showed me her chin which was scraped, bruised and swollen. The lifeguard did not tell me she had fallen and hit her chin, not much care there!
I have emailed the company about this and awaiting a response!

My son went on the same slide and he is over 1.4m tall and he got stuck at the same point so again the lifeguard walked down the bend on the slide and walked him up and he tried again. All the while my daughter who is 6 was screaming!

Only gave 2 stars as my kids loved the pool up to this point. We will not be returning, ever! My advice if you do decide to go, try quiet time, avoid the yellow slide with ring especially for children under 1.5m tall. Golf was nice