“Great place with amazing atmosphere and delicious food”

Anatolian Palace Stafford
Ranked #1 of 232 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Incredibly delicious food. Charming staff, always around to help. A great place for any kind of events. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

1  Thank vladislav_asenov
Write a reviewReviews (188)

Reviewed 26 May 2021

We’ve visited a few times now and on every occasion we have been really impressed. The staff are friendly and attentive, the service is quick and the food is incredible ! All for a reasonable price ! We’ll keep going back again and again and we tell all our friends about this place ! A real hidden gem !

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Friendly staff, very clean, service impeccable. Food to die for. Thank you very much, 3rd visit and not been disappointed yet

1  Thank karen c
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Meal was amazing, well presented, amazing service staff is polite, always there to help and make you feel comfortable. Food come quick and was well presented amazing taste

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank DylsineqK
Reviewed 24 May 2021

I made a reservation yesterday. Was not a problem as the restausant was not busy at all on Sunday @ 14:30.
I ordered some lamb grill to eat there and chicken grill to take home.
The plates were almost empty: five cubes of lamb three spoons of could rice and some leaves as a salade. The lamb and the fresh bread were very tasty.
At the end after I payed the bill for the both meals I realised that they completely forget to prepare my take away. I had to waite for 20 minutes for it.