See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2012

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights in this charming manor house.
High Street of Glastonbury is a short walk from this hotel.
It is easy to climb the Glastonbury Tor from the path next to the hotel.
I am grateful for the warm hospitality of Ms.Fay, the owner.
Artistic and unique room, beatiful breakfast, the dog(her name is Betty), everything is fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TripAngel2012
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This was most unpleasant. The last review i wrote the owners had it removed claiming it to be "" fraudulent"", so i am hoping that now trip advisor will let me post another genuine review. This b&b is not what it is made up to be. The owners live in the entire house so you have no real privacy. There was a loud tv on till late at night and loud noise from their kitchen, all of which you hear upstairs. The breakfast room had no heating on, when i commented as they laughed at me sitting there in my outdoor coat they said oh well you can het warm later on going for a brisk walk. The breakfast was not great. The room i had has walpaper coming off the ceiling, however that foto was removed with my last review. I hardly slept and had no rest. How this place got all these goodreviews is a mystery to me.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank traveller12382
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Everything was perfect but know where your going. We came late and were warmly welcomed but the location, which is perfect is hard to find. The breakfasts were delicious and the room was quiet and comfortable. made for a great start to our UK holiday.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bpettinger
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I cant quite believe the last review that I read on here and I couldn't disagree more with what was said. I stayed here on a business trip and everything about it was beautiful. The house was amazing and so were the hosts. Justin and Fay were so accommodating to all of my requests and nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was clean and cosy with amazing views. The breakfast was fresh and made from local produce and the ideal start to my day. It was worth every penny and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time I am passing through the area. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I have been going to Glastonbury for years and have stayed in many places there but never found a home away from home until I stayed at the Chalice Hill House. Fay is incredibly warm and welcoming - she opens her heart as well as her home. The place is full of positive energy - light, warm and loving. Contrary to the one grumpy review - Fay's painting are exciting, vibrant and exceptional. The rooms are clean, cosy and warm with beautifully furnished bathrooms. I stay there almost on a yearly basis and NEVER once was interuppted by loud noise. The place is astoundingly beautiful, the food is wonderful (ask Fay to try her chili chutney for your eggs - AMAZING) and Fay goes out of her way for all her guests. I'm in fact on my way there again in two weeks and looking forward to my visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo