“So good we went back for more!”
Review of CAU Bath

CAU Bath
Reserve with OpenTable
CAU Bath is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 590 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 51
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stopped off for a late lunch on the terrace outside. The menu was amazing with so many choices - it all looked so good! I had the chicken skewers and the prawn skewers, which were both fabulous. My husband had the empanadas and some croquettes. He enjoyed them both also. We were so impressed that we made reservations to go back for dinner the same night!

Once again, the food was outstanding - the steaks were grilled to perfection and the Causlaw (coleslaw) was addictive! The general manager, Martha and her staff really outdid themselves to make sure that all were happy despite a very full house on a busy bank holiday weekend. We're going to give the CAU in London a try soon.

Don't miss this one!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We tried Cau for the first time and it was excellent. We had the medallions, which were incredible. The peppercorn sauce was extra but fabulous. Loved the atmosphere and gorgeous food. Will definitely go and try the Reading Cau another time.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We went to Cau a couple of nights ago for a date and we had an amazing time! We both had steak with a couple of starters and the food was great. The service was outstanding, the staff were super friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and go again

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I love this place. Amazing atmosphere and delicious food. The mac & cheese is great and the steaks are unbeatable. Thanks Cau :)

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I began the evening looking to eat in a sushi restaurant but it turned out to be closed although still showing on the web. CAU is located in the same complex with a number of other restaurants. I decided to try CAU. I had never eaten in the chain of restaurants before - as such it was my first time. Having experienced a steak in a Buenos Aires restaurant a few years ago I was keen to compare the experience over here. I have to say my steak in CAU was better then my steak(s) I had in Argentina. Well done CAU. There are various choices of steaks on the menu - it is fairly limited if you don't want a steak but I"m not sure many will call into CAU and not order a steak. Good service and great food. I"m glad the Sushi restaurant was closed.

Been to CAU Bath? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK