“Pret are in a predicament”
Review of Pret

Pret
Ranked #320 of 632 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Its a pity because we like Pret a manger, but this Pret is discrediting the chain of Pret a manger and Bath at the same time. The staff lack the organisation making the service slow and customers are left to walk about in search of toilets. There is no sign to tell you Pret doesn't have a single toilet. Staff told me that the toilets are next door they are not next door. You pass a few shops and walk around the corner to use the public toilets these are not Pret toilets. There are two Pret's in Bath and both are without toilets.

1  Thank Chelsey H

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I have snacked and drunk coffee here on a number of occasions. The Pret. model is a good one, fresh food, competitively priced, served in a clean comfortable environment. that's what you get here.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I went with a friend for lunch and was amazed that such a large premise does not have a toilet. We were charged extra to eat in so why no facilities? I now see that a previous review in October 2016 makes the same comment and quotes the requirement and yet no action has yet been taken. I will certainly not return!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I live in Bath and am trying to prevent our visitors getting poor service and a bad impression of our great city. Standard Pret food and coffee but consistently the worst staff of anywhere in Bath. I believe this is because the location employees people looking for £'s and not a career. Lack lustre and hugely frustrating lack of customer service and salesmanship. Pret HQ's response to a complaint is to send a card for a free coffee rather than investing in training. Ok if you want a quick coffee providing you have infinite patience!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Every traveler reaches that point where he/she want's something quick, cheap and convenient. Pret meats that need. Every two days or so (on my two-week trip) I stopped in for a pre-packaged sandwich or a fruit cup or a croissant and a soft drink. Pret provides convenience, consistent quality and good flavor. It's not a tourist destination, but it is a tourist's friend.

My Rating System
***** Want to visit again
**** Visit again if in area
*** Take it or leave it