“Disappointing”

Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 20
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: All Bar One Bath is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Manvers Street, Broad Street and Milsom Street, All Bar One Bath is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Bath, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Going through some old papers at home and found I had an All Bar One gift card, so I thought it would be a good idea to go to the ABO in Bath on a Saturday morning and have breakfast, I checked the menu, yes they did breakfast and booked a table online through their website, received a confirmation email, so all set. Went there this morning at 9.15, the time the table was booked for, needn't had bothered to book as the place was empty, greeted by friendly staff, I checked they were open for breakfast, yes they were, so I ordered a couple of coffees and went to a table and waited, the coffees arrived, I was then informed that the kitchen wouldn't open for another 30 minutes, so I drank the coffee and left thinking what's the point of booking, so I can't comment on the food as I never got any, however I did discover that there are some really good independent cafes close by, ie Rosarios and Cafe Retro who do much better coffee and good breakfasts for less money.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

As there are few places to eat near the Roman Baths I popped in here to celebrate my daughters news of getting married. We started with Champagne which was actually not too expensive, we ordered our first course - the location was buzzing and about half full, by the time we had nearly finished the staff tried to clear up plates even though two of us were still eating!!!.
Trying to get a sweet course was almost impossible the few staff working were working their socks off (full marks to them).
The bill of course came fairly quick. By the time we left it was full and you could almost not hold a conversation over the music which caused people to have to shout. I would have asked if I could have found a staff member. The food was ok for the location - part from my daughters chicken looked a little over cooked (dry). Staff aren’t easy to get and you cant have them just sitting around waiting - but what was a very busy day in Bath - some planning needed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We had a very pleasant time for dinner. The server, Mel was friendly and attentive. We had the salmon salad which was delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Been here before this visit good drinks and service so decided to book for my birthday night out. Booked a table here 3 weeks in advance for my birthday. When we got there people were sat on our table and the table had someone else name on for 9:30- our table was for 8:30.. was asked if we wanted someone to come over and take our order. We ordered 10 drinks.. friends joined us went to the bar got served- we still had no drinks. After 1 hour with only 2 drinks of 10 ordered we left. Fair play to the guy who actually tried to resolve the situation after the 1 hour of waiting.
Avoid- ruined the beginning of my birthday evening

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Went in for drinks early on a Friday night. We were lucky enough to get good comfortable chairs near the window, but there were still a few noisy kids about. They had a really good offer on prosecco (Friday special), and the snack food was pretty good to. Staff were lovely. Bit rough around the edges, but will return for drinks.

Date of visit: April 2018