“Excellent”
Review of Scarper Tours

Scarper Tours
Ranked #5 of 60 Tours in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and Friendly Stonehenge Tours, direct from the City of Bath
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in Bath (business) and had one free afternoon, so I've decided to go to Stonehenge. I booked through Scarper Tours and it turns out to be great. The driver was very pleasent and informative during the trip and on the spot.

Sally H, Owner at Scarper Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and it's great to hear that you enjoyed the tour and Stonehenge. All the best!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Bath and looking for an easy way to get to Stonehenge without having to connect through Salisbury when we stumbled upon Scarper Tours. We’re not into large group tours, so we were hesitant at first, but this turned out to be the perfect option. We easily found the pick-up location, the mini-bus was clean and comfortable, our guide pointed out a few highlights along the way, and our tickets were organized in advance. Once there, we had a few (~2) hours to tour Stonehenge on our own with our audio guides, before returning to Bath. It was everything we wanted.

2  Thank HelloLadyTurtle
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I had a day to myself to fill while my daughter worked. I decided to go to Stonehenge and booked through Scarper. It was well worth the trip. It offers a comfortable ride with an informative guide. They left us with plenty of time to thoroughly visit the site, but not too much. I would recommend them.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Were planning to drive to Stonehenge as part of our short break to Bath but noticed that there were guided tours being done straight out of the heart of the city. So glad we noticed as it was amazing and our guide Chris was funny and informative for the short 1 hour out of the city. Brilliant journey with plenty of fun facts as we went along. Highly recommend Scarper Tours and especially our driver Chris (the purple buses are also really easy to spot at all times which was an added bonus!). Will definitely use again on our next visit to Bath.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I were going to drive there ourselves. But after seeing this we're glad we didn't. Chris our driver was very entertaining and pointed out places of interest on the way. He sorted out our tickets when we got there and told us where everything was.. we sat at the back of the bus on the way there and it was so bumpy. We couldn't stop laughing about it.. the only complaint is that the bumps put fake steps on our step counter haha..