“Great Location, Clean & nicely decorated!! What a...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Marina Villas

Rear Garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rear Garden
Enter a caption for your photo
Garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Maz80Lond...
London
“Great Location, Clean & nicely decorated!! What a find!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

From the moment we arrived to our departure,we had a great stay!! There were five of us staying as part of a hen do. Tony and Theresa were so welcoming, even putting classic fm and air fresheners (not that they were needed!!) on ready for our arrival!!.

Parking: Use of the garage and the off road parking was a big bonus for us.

Location: The location is great for Bath - about a ten minute drive (you could walk it - but it's down a really long hill, so I'd recommend getting a cab or bus, especially for the way home!!). It's approx £7 in a four seater cab or £12 in a six seater. Alternatively, it's directly on the bus route onto town - although we didn't really use this as it worked out cheaper for our group to get a cab.

Decor: The house is really nicely decorated, much better than the standard that these properties are usually decorated. Laminate flooring in lounge & dining room. Cream carpets & neutral decor throughout. As other reviews have said - I'd definately agree that the beds were really comfortable!!

Cleanliness: absolutely faultless, the place was imaculate!

Facilities: The house is fully equipped, has a cooker & grill, fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher. There was also more than enough glasses, plates and cooking utensils for the five of us. There's also wi-fi (although I can't comment on it as we didn't use it) and a virgin box with the TV - really useful for more channels and radio.

Value for Money: Amazing!!

Overall, I would definately stay here next time I go to Bath, and recommend it to any of my friends and family - what a find!!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Sandy
Reviewed 18 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Management Response
18 Jan 2011
Very grateful for the generous review.Just to clarify on the parking situation- there is garage and a off street parking space in front of the garage Unfortunately the guest's car was unable to use the garage because of the car's roof box.There is also unrestricted parking in a side street 10 metres from the house which admittedly was very busy on that particular weekend.

Tony Gillingham -Owner
Lennox Head Australia
Reviewed 12 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Oregon
Reviewed 15 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Pembrokeshire
Reviewed 18 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing