1,602 results
All reviews on arrival loft room wells road city centre steep hill full english four poster spa bath car park busy road smoked salmon and scrambled eggs ten minute walk breakfast was excellent old house flat screen tv breakfast room warm welcome
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I found this hotel delightful in every way from the Classical music and peaceful ambience in the living room with views over Bath; to the tastiest breakfast I've ever had (it was delicious); to my four poster bed leading out to a pretty garden where I was greeted by a beautiful Robin. Staff were wonderful and obliging recommending Alexander Park nearby which was amazing for panoramic views over Bath. I hope to return soon to this lovely establishment.

Room tip: If available the classic room with a balcony :) If not the four poster bed room leading to pretty little garden
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018

clean and confortable b&b close to bath downtown in a quite neighborhood. exceptional breakfast with a great menu choice. personnels very kind and helpful. very good value for money. i can warmly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I stayed here for 2 nights while exploring Bath.
I will start with the plus points for this b&b, there are many. We were welcomed at reception and were shown to our room. Our room included a Four poster bed which was so comfortable and we had good nights sleep. The bathroom was clean and had a great power shower and a spa bath although I have to admit I didn’t use the spa. The breakfast menu was very good with full English, veggie breakfast eggs benedict and many other options to choose from. Also cereals, yoghurts, fruit and pastries available. The staff were all very friendly and professional.
The city centre was about a ten minute walk down the hill, 15 minutes back up in The location was good and easy to find when finding when in the car.
I won’t dwell on negatives but the reasons I didn’t give a 5 rating.
Our room was directly below the dining room and we could hear the squeaky floor quite often.
The car park is very small and when arriving I was asked to move my car next to an already parked car which meant the space I moved into was quite hard a manoeuvre. For the price paid the room/hotel it wasn’t as high standard as others I’ve stayed in including London ones although still very good.
All in all it was very good and glad we stayed here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great B&B with a short walk to the city center, we really enjoyed our stay. Good size bed room, very helpful staff, free parking and excellent breakfast! One of the best B&B's I have stayed in the UK, would highly recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Bed & Breakfast is well situated for Bath City centre it is a short walk away downhill & caught a bus or taxi back and we would definatelystay again. The staff were very helpful. We really enjoyed the breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple