Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021

Just got home from a wonderful 3 night stay at the Waltons guest house.

From start to finish couldn't of been made more welcome it was our second visit with Rose and her very friendly husband, nothing was too much trouble from arriving and departing, lovely breakfast each morning.

Our son is at Bath university and Rose even offered for our son to join us for breakfast which was so very kind of her, so nice all having breakfast together.

Our bedroom was spotlessly clean, well presented and quiet.

We so enjoyed chatting to Rose and her husband about the beautiful city of Bath.

I would highly recommend a stay at the waltons guest house.
We hope to be back very soon
thank you to you both for our wonderful stay didnt want to leave xx

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2019

We traveled via Bath - on our way back from Cornwall to Gatwick Airport. And came across this lovely little B+B right 'by the road'. Rose and her husband were very helpful, accommodating and friendly (as we had generally experienced the English to be - during our too short stay!) The breakfast was wonderful, the rooms comfortable - albeit a bit small. Highly recommended!

Room tip: quiet rooms to the rear side.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019

This was our first time in a B & B. We were having a hard time finding any availability elsewhere. Rose, her husband and her sister were friendly, kind and polite right from the moment I had spoken to them over the phone. My two little boys 8 & 6, absolutely loved this place and had loads of fun having breakfast and chatting with Rose, her husband and her sister. We generally go for five stars or boutique hotels but this B & B truly delivered a nice experience. It's clean, affordable, friendly and therefore I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2019

My phone didn't charge as I expected in the car. When asked if they had anything I could use they had a good look for me and found a plug for me. The first thing they did upon giving me the key was offer me a map of the area. They also have tourist leaflets nicely displayed in an area everyone can access. They are always about somewhere close by with a ready smile and nothing is to much or too little trouble. They obviously enjoy the business and consequently very good at what they do. This is the only time I've gone out of my way to write a review. But the lovely couple honestly deserve a good write up. Highly recommend you stay here.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend whilst away for a 40th birthday to use the thermae bath spa, its a 10 minute stroll from bath town centre and spa really well located for bus route, park and ride, train station and town.
Lovely family run guest house, very traditional place, rooms are small but adequate for a resting place at the end of a day big comfy beds with plenty of blankets available and nice pillows.
Breakfast is included in the room price which is hard to find in bath, cereal, fruit, toast and full english readily available as is juice and hot drinks, cooked to perfection on ordering what it is you would like, was plenty and tasty.
The staff are so very welcoming, friendly and really give a jolly homely feel, they chat to you and make you feel like a guest rather than just a paying customer....we will definitely be staying again when we are in the area, the price was right, distance from town was right and the room, food and staff were just perfect.

Date of stay: November 2018