“Excellent location & fab accommodation.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Loft

Stairs
Hallways
Entrance
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
alexandra...
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Excellent location & fab accommodation.”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

As a group of friends, this was the perfect rental as no one needed to share beds. We also had one member on crutches due to sporting injury and the location couldn’t have been better. She could hobble our to shops, restaurants, pubs and bars as they are all within spitting distance. The location of the apartment being hidden in between two main roads offered an amazingly quiet night considering the location in the middle of town.
We’ll be back!!!

Kimjmcali...
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Perfect Apartment- Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I Recently Stayed here for my Hen do and what an amazing apartment!

My two Bridesmaids found the apartment as they were planning my Hen do and I am so happy they picked this apartment for us to stay! It is so central to Everything - we literally parked in one of the long stay car parks (10 minute walk- Charlotte Street) and spent the whole weekend on foot! Walkable to all the bars, restaurants and sites of Bath!
Considering it is so central, there was zero road noise or noise from the streets- Just noise from the resident seagulls!
All my Friends loved the quirky apartment and it is exactly how it is the pictures!
Only thing I will mention is the showers could use a little TLC, but if you are like us, this wont affect your stay here! Perfect Stay! Exactly what you need in an apartment. Keypad entry was so easy! Would highly recommend. We were all a little sad to leave The Loft!

Smithfiel...
“A true gem in the heart of Bath!”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I booked The Loft for a girly weekend and it was just perfect! We were all so happy that I'd managed to find this true gem of a property to rent - so much better than staying in a hotel. The living space was perfect for us all gathering to play games and socialise. The bedrooms and bathrooms were good sizes and there were large mirrors in all rooms which any group of girls will definitely appreciate to help with getting ready for a night out!
The combination lock was really useful, rather than worrying about who had keys everyone could come and go as they pleased.
All of us have said that we would 100% recommend this apartment for a group of people wanting to stay in Bath.

t0rimills
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment for the perfect weekend!”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I booked The Loft for my best friend's hen do weekend and was so pleased I did. It was perfect for us (10 girls). Right in the center of the city, close to all of our activities. It had character and was very homey. Having a combination lock was useful so that we could all come and go as we pleased over the weekend, rather than worrying about who had keys. The beds were great and having 3 toilets was useful. The living room and kitchen was very social and we spent most of our time there playing games and chatting. The correspondence before and after was great too. I would definitely recommend this apartment for a group of people enjoying the city for a couple of days :)

Your age range 25-34
Holly E
“Victoria's hen party”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Perfect! Could not ask for better accommodation in Bath! Great location with bars and clubs a 2min walk away.
The loft had everything you would need for a weekend including prosecco glasses :-)
Would definitely recommend staying here and would definitely come back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing