2,593 results
All reviews brasserie blanc feature room queen square car park lovely hotel superior room afternoon tea central location classic room nespresso machine per night third floor bed was very comfortable royal crescent main attractions within easy walking distance eggs benedict
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Overall a very nice experience.
I think the staff are very polite and helpful
The rooms are comfortable but a little noisy
Car park is an excellent facility as parking in Bath is extremely difficult
Would go back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
FrancisHotelBath, Manager at Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear ANDYNwenglan,

Thank you for your lovely words, I am very glad to hear you found our wonderful staff very polite and helpful, I will pass your kind words to the team.

I am sorry to see you found the rooms a little noisy, we do recommend the rooms on the back of the hotel if you are a light sleeper, as the one on the front can be a little nosier as we do have a road on the front of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Located centrally in city a walk to everything. This hotel is more like a boutique hotel offering personalised service than a large chain hotel. Beautiful old terraces joined together. Room was very comfortable large comfortable bed with pillows to match. The staff were all bright and happy, knowledgeable about the area and nothing was a problem. Our room was at the back of the hotel looking out to district views and quiet. Windows open so fresh air was enjoyed.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Panda59-Sydney

Dear Panda59-Sydney,

Thank you for your wonderful review, I so glad you had such an enjoyable stay. We are very lucky to have this wonderful location.

I am please to hear you found the team so helpful and knowledgeable, and I have passed your comment to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had a wonderful night at this hotel!.
Our room was upgraded, with complimentary chocolates & champagne, The staff made us feel very welcome and comfortable. The hotel is very stylish & sophisticated, with friendly and efficient staff. The room was well decorated with comfortable bed, hotel location was perfect for shopping, sightseeing & the rugby. I would definitely recommend and return...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Debnmac,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We hope you enjoyed your celebration.

I am so happy to hear you found our staff so wonderful and I have passed your feedback to the team.

We are perfectly situated to explore the city and all the wonderful things it has to offer, and glad to hear you were able to rest so comfortably to help you explore all the delights.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Francis with my wife for a short 3 night break during the recent half term holidays. Loved the historic style of the hotel and the little touches that made it a special stay such as the chocolate on our pillow on the first night. I doubt you'll find a better located hotel of this quality in Bath and I would love to stay here again.

A special mention for the staff who were all helpful, friendly and professional including dealing with a rather difficult customer on one evening.

Thanks for a lovely stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Vinesteiger

Thank you for your lovely review! We are very proud of our team and I have passed your comment to them.

I am glad you enjoyed such a comfortable stay and the little touches we were able to provide for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 days for our anniversary, when we arrived were greeted by such lovely staff. The hotel and our room was lovely, the only down comment would be that our room "311" had a very low ceiling which was a slight issue for my partner but overall i was very impressed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Megan L

I am sorry on this occasion the room was not 100% suitable, due to the Georgian design of the hotel, the third floor does have lower ceilings in some places, and that we were unable to offer a room with a higher ceiling. If you do return do feel free to request a room on one of the lower floors as these will give you much more ceiling height.

We do hope to welcome you back very soon