Hilton Bath City
US$ 453
US$ 399
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 107
  • Breakfast included
US$ 171
US$ 165
Agoda.com
Harington's City Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
Official Site
Priceline
  • Restaurant
3,043 results
All reviewspodium car parkriver viewcentral locationexcellent locationbath cityshort staybeautiful citymain attractionspulteney bridgeone night staychristmas marketbreakfast was excellenttown centrefull englishwaitrosevalidateavon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a good hotel in the centre of Bath . The rooms have been refurbished since I stayed last and are furnished to a high standard . There is a gym and a good Restaraunt, although I found the menu a little restricting , my steak was cooked to perfection and the staff were excellent.
Worth noting that there is no car park at this hotel although there is a multi storey short term car park next door .. quite expensive . There is also a pay and display on the other side , and this is free from 8:00 pm to 8:00 am . Reception is usually stretched and either it’s to small for the size of hotel or not manned sufficiently. Overall a good hotel and I will go back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
HiltonBathCity, General Manager at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jonathan F,

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am pleased to see that you found the steak cooked to perfection in the restaurant, the location to be good and the staff to be excellent. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked using my points, however I wasn't offered any welcome drinks or points option upon check in as a gold member. room was decent, overlooking the river, the location of the hotel was really spot on - Bath itself is an amazing place and we really enjoyed our shot trip !

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear hi2u2,

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am pleased to see that you found the room to be decent and location to be spot on. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from the first time of trying to book a room at this hotel it was a problem, too many problems to put it all down as a review, I explained I would have my disabled sister with me and would need a disabled accessable room, I tried to book the room in JANUARY for Easter Monday (end of March) I was told it was told too early to allocate rooms????? surely when you book a room it is booked there and then even if it was a year in advance, when we arrived the room we were allocated was not suitable for disabled in fact by the time my sister walked to the furthest room at the end of the corridor she was nearly crying, she wouldn't have even been able to have a shower, then when I explained I would be paying with HILTON HOTEL GIFT CARDS ( a present from my children in the form of 2 credit card type cards, that completely threw them they didn't know what one was and as it was a present I didn't know how much was on the card and they didn't have the system that showed them how much they were worth, so had to contact my daughter to ask how much was on the card, when its given as a present its upsetting when you have to ask how much the card is worth, (it was £200) HOW WAS THE HOTEL NOT ABLE TO INPUT CARD DETAILS TO SEE WHAT ITS WORTH???? then various other problems followed, very very disappointing would have expected a lot more from a Hilton Hotel, rooms desperately need upgrading as well. very disappointed with the whole experience. the one consolation was there WAS disabled parking outside the hotel when I was told there wasn't .

Room Tip: after my experience trying to book a room I couldn't give any tips
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol S

Dear Carol S,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I do believe we have already discussed this matter with you privately.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice stay good breakfast great central location. For Bath prices the room rate was very good value. Car parking very convenient if a little on the expensive side.
Only wish that we had more time to explore the lovely city that is Bath. We shall return.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Scattups1,

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the breakfast and central location of the hotel. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked for one night, arrived Good Friday at 8:30am. Parked in the underground car park and went off exploring beautiful Bath. Check in was at 4pm but we got a call saying we could check in anytime after 2pm as rooms were ready. Arrived back at the hotel at 3:15pm and checked in very quickly. Staff were friendly and welcoming. We had a double room on the third floor. It was bigger than expected, quite spacious and clean. Shower was very nice. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast was very good. We were greeted by an extremely friendly member of staff and shown to our table where he served us fresh orange juice and tea. The hot buffet was nice but didn’t stay warm long enough for our liking (although hash browns and sausages very tasty!) lots of cereals, breads, pastries and fruits to choose from. We checked out early (again, quick process) but kept our car in the car park while we explored some more. Eventually left around midday. Car park is reduced rate for Hilton guests at £17.50. Overall, hotel is great value for money and perfect location. Would recommend if you’re spending most of your time out and about and would definitely return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah D,

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, the breakfast and friendly staff. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.