Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 190.16
from US$ 345.11
from US$ 253.55
More Info
All reviews inner circle day tour glastonbury gorge stonehenge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic time with Daniel - he was knowledgeable, entertaining and passionate about Bath. We have four children, aged between 8 and 12, and he captivated all of them with various stories and insights about Bath. At the same time, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience - Daniel even threw in a few restaurant and bar recommendations! I cannot recommend this tour highly enough - don't miss it.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Kingham61
Daniel H, Owner at Bath Insider Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Many thanks for this fantastic review and recommendation Louise. It was a real delight showing you and your family around Bath. I hope you were able to enjoy some fudge and hot chocolate before you moved onto Cornwall! Wishing you all many more fantastic trips together, Daniel.

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Daniel was both enlightening and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Bath and its people. I also greatly appreciated being taken to the view from above the city and the “treat” you get at the end. I highly recommend this 3 hour tour. The time goes by fast!

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank christinecA275HT
Daniel H, Owner at Bath Insider Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Many thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation Christine. It was lovely meeting you and taking you on a tour of my home city. I am glad you liked the viewpoint - it is a great way to give an introduction to the city. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the UK. Wishing you many more great experiences, Daniel.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

We had excellent time with Daniel. A must to book a guide if you are in or around bath. Me and My family had explored Bath with his advise and commentaries. Don't miss Castle Combe and Cotswold a beautiful village. I will recommend Daniel. Thanks Daniel you were fantastic. We are enjoying Fortts Biscuits with cheese and Jam.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank AneeLiyo
Daniel H, Owner at Bath Insider Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Many thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation Anil. It was a real pleasure meeting you and your family and showing you around Bath and doing my Lacock and Castle Combe tour with you. I hope you had a successful time in Swansea. If you are back this way do let me know! Wishing you and your family many more great trips together, Daniel.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic tour! Daniel was a brilliant, entertaining & knowledgeable guide. He went to great lengths to make the tour come to life with many amusing stories backed up with photos & film clips. We’ll worth the money. We’d highly recommend him & his tour to anyone

1  Thank CazE151
Daniel H, Owner at Bath Insider Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Many thanks for your fantastic review and recommendation Caroline. It was lovely meeting you both and showing you around my home city of Bath. I hope you enjoyed the pizzas and the rest of your stay in Bath! Wishing you both many more great trips, Daniel.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Dan was an excellent guide, he was incredibly knowledgable and tour itself was fun as Dan clearly loved the city and was passionate about his job. I would recommend this to anyone - Thank you Dan from William and the rest of the Jones family

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank Williamjones1994
Daniel H, Owner at Bath Insider Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Many thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation. It was a real delight meeting all of you and showing you around my home city of Bath. I hope you had a great stay. Wishing you all many more wonderful trips together, Daniel PS I hope the Maldives trip is able to become a reality one day soon!