“Quick and delicious ”

Ranked #26 of 613 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian pizzeria serving delicious pizzas cooked in our very own wood-fired oven.
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Bath and immediately eyed this place as we’re fans of wood fired pizza. The place was clean, food was very tasty and the service was more than adequate.

I’d go back!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We didn’t plan on eating here, but did because we couldn’t find the place we wanted. Nice little place small downstairs I think their was seating upstairs. The owner/manager? was very friendly attentive but not to an excessive degree. Staff same playing with a few kids that were in, nice family place all round. Would go again but a bit on expensive side, noticed prices in Bath a bit high but that reflects the city I think. Authentic Italian food cooked in the wood oven, cooked very quickly and delicious, didn’t buy a drink again 250 ml bottle £3.50 I refuse to pay it in Pizza Hut not paying it anywhere. Overall enjoyed ourselves very much

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My son recommended this despite one of his party having been ‘forgotten’ when the rest had almost finished. Nice choice of pizza and other dishes BUT we had to chase my order which arrived as everyone else was finishing their choices. When mine finally came, the egg was raw so I sent it back and cancelled my order. The manager arrived 10 minutes later and did not know what to say or do. Real Italian? Don’t think so. Average” is generous.
Shame because it looked very promising... the rest of my party finished off but I ate at Zizzi. Great pizza, great service.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is a always a favourite haunt of ours when we visit Bath, if you fancy a great pizza, look no further. They also do the best melanzane parmigiana, just wish I could make one as good!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

As a parent of teenagers and a family that tour Europe each summer I have eaten a lot of Pizza in many places around the continent including Italy. I have eaten here a few times and we always really enjoy it but the Pizza today made me want to share with you that this is probably the best Proper wood oven, authentic pizza and really fresh tasting ingredients. There are places with a more interesting decor and ambiance but the food is just superb.