“First and last time”

Ranked #27 of 613 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian pizzeria serving delicious pizzas cooked in our very own wood-fired oven.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My son recommended this despite one of his party having been ‘forgotten’ when the rest had almost finished. Nice choice of pizza and other dishes BUT we had to chase my order which arrived as everyone else was finishing their choices. When mine finally came, the egg was raw so I sent it back and cancelled my order. The manager arrived 10 minutes later and did not know what to say or do. Real Italian? Don’t think so. Average” is generous.
Shame because it looked very promising... the rest of my party finished off but I ate at Zizzi. Great pizza, great service.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is a always a favourite haunt of ours when we visit Bath, if you fancy a great pizza, look no further. They also do the best melanzane parmigiana, just wish I could make one as good!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

As a parent of teenagers and a family that tour Europe each summer I have eaten a lot of Pizza in many places around the continent including Italy. I have eaten here a few times and we always really enjoy it but the Pizza today made me want to share with you that this is probably the best Proper wood oven, authentic pizza and really fresh tasting ingredients. There are places with a more interesting decor and ambiance but the food is just superb.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Best and truly a real Italian pizza as approved by my Italian boyfriend. Lovely ice team too. Loads of seating, comfortable and lovely service as well. It's the best pizza ever.. when in bath it's a must visit if you are into pizza ..

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My first day in Bath, I had been traveling all day, I was 5 time zones behind and just wanted to eat something easy and have an early night. This small restaurant has an extensive pizza menu, lots of innovative topping combinations, and wine and beer. I had a mushroom pizza and a glass of chianti. The pizza crust was thin with crispy edges. A light application of tomato sauce, melty, creamy mozzarella and lots of fresh mushrooms were the perfect jet lag cure! There are so many wonderful places to eat in Bath, it may be hard to make room for pizza, but if you do, I am sure you will enjoy it!