All reviewsthese apartmentsroman bathsdvd playerbath abbeyfree wifipumptoiletriesmould
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Located close to everything. Abbey just round the corner. M&S for food to cook in the kitchen a stones throw away, plus multiple restaurants/pubs if you don't want to cook.
Train station very close, within walking distance easily.
Steps down into apartment could be tricky for some.
Very comfortable apartment. Good welcome pack and nice touch of some bubbles for my 40th birthday celebrations.
Dishwasher. Washer/Dryer if needed.
There was some noise from upstairs offices in morning and from the busy city during evening, but nothing that caused us any disturbance. City's aren't quiet..
Would definitely stay here again (when the in-laws next will have the kids!).

Room Tip: We stayed in Apartment 8
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
CourtyardApartments, Front Office Manager at The Courtyard Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Hello,

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

I apologise in regards to the noise. We do try and keep it to a minimum especially in the mornings however as you have brought this to my attention I shall be sure to put the word out to the offices to be more considerate of guests.

We hope to have you back soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Booked The Courtyard Apartments for my cousins wedding at Priston Mill (the taxi back was just over £25).

The place is a little hard to find if you using sat nav, fortunately for us our children had already arrived separately so they had found the place, helping guide us in. The lounge is spacious, with adjoining kitchen. Unfortunately our welcome pack didn't have any milk, which was easily resolved as my parent had arrived a day earlier and were staying in the apartment next door !

The location doesn't accommodate car parking, so plan your luggage drop off. The location is absolutely excellent, handy for the Abbey, Roman Baths, shopping, etc.

A few small issues with the bathroom, mould needs bleaching, shower door seal needs replacing and a grub screw on the toilet roll holder.

The kitchen is well stocked with cooking utensils, the seating is ok (the sofa is nice, but the single chairs are a little awkward to sit on). The dining area is handy as we all gathered together to have cooked breakfast together in the Sunday morning with my parents.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Exocet04
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We stayed in Apartment 7 - down steps at the front of the building (just in front of where the tree is) - in a pedestrian only location. It was an ideal apartment for our party of myself, my husband and my adult son. Just by the wall you can see in the photo is an alleyway at the end of which is the back entrance to the M&S foodhall, so really handy for supplies should you need any. There was a welcome pack of an M&S loaf and butter, a pint of milk and small pots of strawberry jam, ground coffee in the fridge, instant coffee, teabags, sugar and coffee pods for the machine. On arrival we were shown round the apartment by a very pleasant lady and the reception staff in the office where you collect the keys were also very nice. The apartment has been furnished in a modern style so there are few period features remaining but there is everything there that you might need; especially good is the equipment provided in the kitchen. The kitchen itself is a further flight of steps down, so carrying food and drinks up to the dining table could be a bit of a problem if you ate in a lot, but there is a tray provided. If it was my apartment I would add a couple of bar stools and a fold down table in the kitchen so you could `snack` there. The Roman Baths and Abbey were just round the corner (couple of minutes) and about 5 minutes to the Thermae Spa. Plenty of restaurants nearby. We were there Monday and Tuesday evening and it was very quiet; the only noises we heard were first thing in the morning when we heard someone vacuuming the offices above, but it wasn't that loud. I wish we had booked for a longer stay and if I go back to Bath, which I hope we will, I will book into The Courtyard Apartments again.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We booked here to stay for 2 nights/3 days to celebrate my 30th birthday.

We booked apartment 8 as it was just the two of us and we were pleasantly surprised. The apartment was easy to find, ladies on reception were very friendly and the apartment itself was lovely and good value for money. We had lots of rooms and there were lots of little touches that really made a difference like the breakfast basket with fresh bread, butter and jams, the fluffy bath robes, the umbrellas in the wardrobe, the bottle of prosecco and hand written note for my birthday were all great touches.

We will definitely be visiting Bath again and when we do, we will absolutely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
CourtyardApartments, Front Office Manager at The Courtyard Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Hi KHayne2014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positively glowing review. I am delighted to hear you had a lovely stay with us for your birthday. We take our customer care very seriously and love to hear that we have done a good job. I will pass your kind feedback on to the team. We really look forward to having you return and stay with us again, you are welcome any time!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

We stayed to celebrate to celebrate a friends 30th birthday as two couples. The apartment number seven in the basement was lovely and very comfortable it has two bedrooms one with an ensuite and the other has use of the main bathroom. The slightly odd layout means that the kitchen is downstairs but we only cooked in the morning is so it didn't cause us any problems. The apartments lounge could do with some more comfortable seating as there is only one sofa suitable for two and one armchair so the other person had to sit at the dining chair all evening. The apartment is in a perfect location and Bath is definitely worth a visit especially the thermae spa.

Stayed: January 2016
CourtyardApartments, Front Office Manager at The Courtyard Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are, as always, very keen to hear all feedback from our guests so that we can provide a wonderful and comfortable experience for you. We will absolutely take your suggestions on board and review them. You are most welcome anytime and we look forward to your return for any future visits to Bath.