“Overpriced and truly average”
Review of SOHO Coffee Co.

SOHO Coffee Co.
Ranked #8 of 9 Bakeries in Bath
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I come here often, and today questioned why on Earth I do so. The coffee is overpriced, but because the mugs seem nice one never questioned it. The sandwiches cost significantly more when you opt for eat in, yet nothing extra is done to prep them, you’re just given a plate to put your packaged sandwich on.. for 0.60p extra..
Small pots of overpriced fruit and seeds.. à la soho..even for Bath this is too ridiculous!
And finally, the unsigned and unmentioned upstairs toilets, which are completely inaccessible, unclean and unpleasant to use. A simple sign informing customers of the toilets whereabouts would save staff some serious time.

2  Thank Katie S

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Never again will I come to this Soho. An absolute disgrace and the attitude of the waitress is unacceptable. We ordered two hot chocolates, one with cream to drink in. When it came they were lukewarm. My friend took hers back(the one without cream) and asked for a replacement. The replacement came and I said that although I drunk mine it was also lukewarm. The waitress told me that it would be because I had cream! When I challenged this about my friend also having a lukewarm chocolate I was again told it was because I had cream. The waitress continued to argue the point. A bit of advice to you, the customer is not always right, however it is curtesy to listen to the customer and try to rectify your mistake. Not mine. Yours. You should not be employed in a counter facing role if you cannot deal with customers.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Flat White....best I've ever had. Great coffee shop, modern but cosy. Very relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend it. Went here 3 times while on a visit to Bath.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were in Bath for the day and popped into SOHO Coffee Co. for lunch. There was a nice feel to the place and the decor is trendy but relaxed. We had coffee & hot chocolate, as well as hot paninis. There was a good food and drink selection and it was all very nice. It was quite pricey; however that seems to be the way of trendy coffee bars in city centres so we accepted that!

Would definitely visit again for another paneer panini!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I would recommend going here just for the Tacos. They were so nice , perfect for a snack. Great décor and vibes. A lot of the smoothies I asked for were in stock which was slightly disappointing however the house coffee was very nice and made up for it. Friendly staff and good food.