“Amazing food and service.”
Review of Casanis - CLOSED

Casanis
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 36
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This is easily one of the best restaurants in Bath. The menu is exciting, food is of the highest standard and service is always impeccable. It also has the best creme brulee I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Victoria F

Reviewed 25 March 2012

I have been to Casani's twice now for lunch and both times I ate outside. They have a lovely paved area out the back with an awning and fairy lights which is beautiful on a sunny day. We ordered off their lunchtime special menu and had 2 courses for £15 although they also had a specials board which was very tempting. All our food was really tasty and the service was good. We will definitely be returning for another sunny lunchtime treat.

2  Thank jenny_fur4
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Visited with friends and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I started with a beautiful terrine, nicely presented and followed by duck for the main, lovely vegetables and jus.
The staff are very attentive, cosy little restaurant slightly off the beaten track.
This is the first restaurant I recommend to friends if they ever wish to eat in Bath. Look forward to visiting again soon.

3  Thank ilovefood123_12
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We discovered this by accident and have been back several times since. The food is out of this world, the service is personal and lovely. Bit pricey, but well worth it.

2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Enjoying a great anniversary, my wife and I visited one of our favourite haunts in Bath.... the seriously romantic, Casanis! Our fabulous host Jill helped us enjoy an evening of fantastic authenticly french food and wine, amongst equally enthusiastic fellow diners. This is Bath at it's absolute best. The No. 1 - would travel from London to be here. Paul and Laura.

3  Thank paul m