“Cheap, Quick, and good comfort Food”
Review of Nando's - Bath

Nando's - Bath
Ranked #222 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice place to eat and the cinema is next door. Food is decent portions and nicely priced. View overlooks main street. Service was quick and everyone had a smile. Loved the free wifi as well.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to take a break from our usual staff food and made a trip to nandos which is just over the road from where we worked. Once inside we were greeted by a very pissed off manager who literally rolled her eyes at us before coming to seat us, no wonder they were so empty of that attitude was displayed to all prospective customers. Food was as expected and much appreciated but the service let you down big time nandos. I know that you don’t do table service but that’s no excuse for abject rudeness and laziness especially from a manager! If my staff ever greeted a customer like that they would be sacked straight away! Appalling!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Popped in for lunch/brunch. Service was very quick, and chicken was delicious. Just what I needed, after getting snowed in and stuck in the city.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

While on business in Bath decided to eat here with my boss, who had never been to a Nando's before. We ordered the shared platter a good option I thought for a first timer. option. After 30 mins or so I was surprised that our food had not arrived I gave it another 5 min before I decided to find out where it was. After some deliberations about the restaurant being very busy/ or our order being lost - never-the-less within another 5 mins our order arrived - so about 40 mins after ordering. The staff were helpful and friendly and I asked to speak with the manager about some sort of recompense. The manager came over apologized and gave us a full refund. Now that is how customer relations should work no excuses a sorry and some compensation for your troubles. I will eat here again as the food was good and the service (in the end) exceptional.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I was in Nando's on Saturday evening prior to going to the pictures with my partner. The food was OKish, certainly nothing special, the menu wasn't straight forward and at Nando's when you arrive you have to decide what you would like and then queue up to order, something which wasn't explained to us as we arrived and had to ask fellow diners.
This place is OK if you want something to eat which is adjacent to The Odeon.