“Exceptional restaurant”

Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 41
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to VeroGusto, our family-run, authentic and award-winning Italian restaurant and caffé, right in the heart of Sheffield city centre. We're passionate about great food, wine and hospitality, and so are our customers who have enjoyed our fare since we first opened in 2006.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this beautiful restaurant tonight for the first time and it was amazing! First class service exceptional food
We can’t wait to return
Holly enjoyed the chocolate pudding!
Thanks

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (819)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best lasagne and ox cheek we’ve ever had, the food was amazing, however the night was a disappointment due to being treated to “fast food” we booked a 18:00 slot and whilst attentive the waiters couldn’t removed the starter and main plates fast enough. Having dined in some amazing restaurants it’s really disappointing to be rushed when the food was exceptional
Food excellent
Service rushed and took the shine off the experience would lead us to question about returning, we appreciate nice food and great ambience if we want fast food we will go to KFC!!

For the food we would be back 100% for the rush less so!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Food was very good. Excellent in fact. I’d just have liked a few more veg with my lamb? It’s very expensive though and I’m not sure it’s worth it. Service was a bit weird. Very attentive but slightly arrogant waiter kept eyeing me as if we had a secret. But, the attentiveness didn’t stretch to taking my coat which I had on the back of my chair the whole time. Only at the end I discovered a coat rack tucked around the side. Overall we had a nice night but a couple of things jarred for me. Worth a visit as the food is beautifully cooked.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

Great food, very good and friendly service. very good value for money for the level of food you get. Good and reasonably priced wine list

Reviewed 7 July 2021

We had heard good things, but everything far exceeded our expectations.
From attentive staff, wonderful ambiance to outstanding food and wine. We were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary and we were made to feel very special. We can't wait to go back and take our family with us. So good you just have to share.