“Always a pleasure”

Jameson’s Cafe & Tea Rooms
Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Sheffield
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elegant Tearooms offering a wide selection of speciality teas and fresh filter coffee. A range of Splendid afternoon tea, delightful lunches and homemade cakes. Serving Sheffield's first & finest Coddled Eggs, as well as Eggs Benedict and Eggs Royale... Jameson's Tearooms is undeniably an absolute treat... Lunchtime Pianist
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is just simply a great way to spend an afternoon. Great atmosphere with the piano sounds in the background. The cakes are amazing and the staff always eager to help. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Came here as a treat for mother's day. 4 of us all had the traditional afternoon tea. I wasn't expecting much (I'm not a massive fan of cake) but we had an enjoyable 2 hours. The trad tea consisted of 6 finger sandwiches (3 varieties of our choice), scones,jame and clotted cream, and cake, all with unlimited coffee or a pot of tea. It's not something I would go back for but 'mom' enjoyed it and that was the main thing. The staff were good too.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

On Mothers Day my wife was given a voucher for afternoon tea at Jameson's Tea Rooms. As the instructions on the voucher told us , we had to make a reservation at least 3 days in advance. Our 52nd wedding anniversary was coming up, so we decided to book on that day. We arrived just a little bit late, due to road works, and was seated at a reserved table (the only one available) the place was full to the capacity. The décor is what may be called SHABBY CHIC. Each table had linen tablecloths and napkins( very rare these days), and we noticed that when a table became free, the clothes were changed, before new patrons were seated.
We enjoyed the afternoon tea we were served, a nice selection of finger sandwiches. a choice of scones , a choice of cakes, a choice of tea, (in my case a latte) and a cold
drink selection. After we had eaten the sandwiches and scones(very large scones with jam and clotted cream) we couldn't manage the cakes, so they were bagged for us to take away...........a special touch was a surprised goody bag for our anniversary. including a single rose. I can't recommend this tea rooms enough, the staff were all friendly and pleased to serve. It is a great pity this JEWEL is in what seems like run down area, but it rests on its reputation which is second to none.....and it is obvious why booking have to be made.......BUZY BUZY BUZY.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

What a lovely place... me and my partner are obsessed with it!! Always a great meal and staff are just lovely and welcoming not to mention the best goats cheese rarebit xx

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We booked to take my Mum here for Mother's Day as we have been several times before and always had a fabulous time. This visit was exceptional!!!!! We received a glass of champagne on arrival and really enjoyed our afternoon tea which included delicious sandwiches, scones and cake...all delicious! There was a fantastic singer on called Alfie Ryan who sang all the best Rat Pack classics and even a bit of Ed Sheeran! We would definitely book to see him again! The service was as always superb and my Mum really, really enjoyed her day! The staff even gave all the Mum's a beautiful cup & saucer with a little plant in to take home! I just want to say a big thank you to all the team for making my Mum's day such a fabulous one!... We will be back very soon!!!!