“Amazing views”
Review of Meersbrook Park

Meersbrook Park
Ranked #71 of 190 things to do in Sheffield
Reviewed 5 September 2015

This is a small park compared to some of the others in Sheffield but the views are spectacular. I came through on the Sheffield Round Walk and was more interested in the woodland parks than the more urban parks like this one, but the views are absolutely breathtaking here.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"play"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I live not far away from this park, so my morning exercise routine starts over there. Beautiful and clean park. I've been playing tennis few times there and I really enjoyed it. The most astonishing is the view of Sheffield panorama when you get little bit up on the hill. Amazing.

Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

I grew up across from meersbrook park, so I've been lucky enough to see it every day :)
The parks not massive but it's a friendly park, I walk my dog there and take my children to the swings, there's also an adventure type playground, there's tennis/basketball courts, a bmx/skate bowl, a cricket/football pitch, the walled garden, bishops house and obviously that veiw!!

1  Thank Xsazzy
Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

As Sheffield is built on 7 hills there are bound to be places that are steep - this park is a fine example of such hills. But don't be put off. The climb up is worth it - you get a fantastic view of the city. My husband and I spent half an hour playing 'name the building'.
The play area was clean and good.
A good park for picnics and working on leg muscles!

1  Thank jooon83
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We often stroll through this park. There are spectacular views and some of the best views in Sheffield. Benches to sit, pause and take in the views. Great for sledging in the snow. Different views with the changing of the light during the day. Wonderful for firework watching. Friendly dog walkers.

1  Thank DJD2013