“Good Quality Premier Inn in a good location”

Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Good Quality Premier Inn in a good location”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This hotel is one of the better Premier Inns that I have stayed at. It has easy access to the M1 motorway and the Meadow Hall shopping Mall, (much to my wife's delight).

Jackie in the restaurant was exactly what other reviewers have stated and her attitude made up for a very poor quality full English Breakfast. Apart from the food, the rest of the stay could not be faulted.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter as they are away from the main road but are much hott...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I have used many hotels all over the crountry to when following my football team and attending concerts but this is definately one of the best. I took my misses and son and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The room was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2012

JACKIE is her name and when you visit you will meet an extremely personable friendly lady with a passion for serving people way beyond her remit. I have frequented this hotel regularly over the past 4-5 years and EVERY time I over hear people mentioning JACKIE's name in reference to an extremely BRILLIANT and FRIENDLY service. JACKIE goes the extra mile + one! Don't take my word for it, visit and you will be writing the next review yourself about JACKIE, believe me! This lady needs recognition for the work she does, she is amazing, a real jewel in the crown and I hope one day this will happen.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My wife and I stayed here so she could attend the recent Westlife concert, (19th May).
From arrival to leaving it was a fantastic experience.
Premier Inn you have some brilliant staff here who run the hotel with a politeness and a smile.
I wish I'd taken a note of the staffs names from the reception to the bar to the lovely breakfast waitress.
We had a pleasant drink and snack before going to the concert and the panini was fresh with excellent quality ingredients and lovely hot chunky chips.
There was plenty of selection to choose a tipple and although the bar got very busy after the concert Dre and the girls copied easily.
Our room was lovely, big comfortable bed and with the large TV on the wall I didn't want to get up in the morning.
My only complaint being the idiot parents who allowed their 3 boys to play "ice hockey" in the corridor outside our room, but that didn't spoil the stay for us.
We foolishly forgot our phone chargers but within minutes I had one for my iPhone and my wife was found one after a member of staff gave her theirs to use, brilliant!!
This hotel is five minutes from the Motorpoint Arena and ten minutes from a cinema complex with 8 or so restaurants and other entertainment options.
Also the "Noose & Gibbet" pub is between these areas and is not bad for a wee drink and is very clean and has lovely friendly staff.
A great experience and we have now found our concert going venue even if its' 2.5hrs up the motorway.

Room Tip: Wifi available, 30mins free then £3 for 24hrs yes £3 for 24hrs.....
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2012

This hotel is currently going through some renovations. Even thought this is the case it did not interfere with us at all. The room we stayed in was a new one at the back of the hotel. Not sure I would have like to be out the front because of the noise from the road. The room itself was very large and spacious with everything you could need. Plenty of towels, extra pillows and the offer of sheets as opposed to a duvet if we wanted it. It also includes a big TV for lazy nights in bed after a busy day. I would highly recommend this Premier Inn, and the brand itself providing other rooms are of the same quality.

Room Tip: I would suggest asking for a room at the back if you are allocated one at the front.