Leopold Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 92
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 66
US$ 77
US$ 60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

US$ 88
US$ 77
  • Pool
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 89
US$ 70
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 68
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 89
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
PremierInn.com
All reviewsschool reunionoff road parkingexcellent value for moneyfull english breakfastquiet at nightstayed herevisit sheffieldgreat place to staytea and coffeeexcellent locationcity centredeborahhillsboroughguesthousehairdryermicrowavetv
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were a partyy of five which stayed for 6 days whilst members of our family took part in a special needs competition, we had the family rooms upstairs for myself my husband and adult son, had microwave, fridge and hairdryer etc and tea and coffee replaced every day, only warning is it is the attic so a few stairs to climb but very well carpeted and well lit, bathroom clean and welcoming, my friends room was on the first floor and was similar had lots of space. Area around guest house very quiet so was able to sleep well. Beds very comfortable breakfast just right and very nicely cooked

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

My wife and I stayed here for her 40th school reunion. I can't think of any thing that wasn't excellent. I would highly recommend a stay.
The owner Debbie was lovely and nothing was to much trouble for her. We will definitely use Coniston Guest House again when we visit Sheffield.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Superb little guesthouse.
In a quiet area of Hillsborough ideal for contractors and holidayers too.
Very reasonable prices.
Would recommend this to anyone!
Plenty of parking which is free too
Didn't try breakfast but It smelt lovely!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My family (2 kids & 2 adults) stayed at this guest house last February 2017 for Karate competition.This is our 2nd visit to Sheffield & our 2nd time staying at this guest house.The owner called Debbie is so friendly,approachable & welcoming.She knows how to look after her guests.She is aware that we are there for the competition & was willing to wake up early to prepare our breakfast.
Our bedroom was huge & very clean.There are clean towels,free toiletries,hair dryer,TV,kettle & coffee with milk.The toilet is clean.There is continental breakfast but she can also do full English breakfast if you request for an extra charge.This guest house is only 8-10minutes drive going to Ponds Forge arena where we do the competition.It is quiet at night so we always have a good sleep which is exactly what we need after an exhausting competition day.The parking is on the road but we never have problem every time we go there.Sainsbury's is just 10 minutes away if you fancy getting crisp or snacks.Within the area there are also some nice pubs and restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Coniston Guest House until I could move into my student accommodation. Not only was I treated incredibly well by Deborah but my bedroom was large, incredibly clean and came with a wonderful view from my window. I would highly recommend students needing a place to stay before moving into student accommodation come here. It is cheap and comes with a delicious, filling breakfast. Furthermore, the university of sheffield is only a 20 minute tram ride away.

Thank you so much!