“Fajitas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stopped off in Sheffield after a day in the Peak District before going up to York. I had been recommended this place, as I haven't had Mexican food for ages and the halal Mexican scene is somewhat lacking. We arrived fairly late within the evening, around 9ish but the restaurant was still buzzing. We were quickly shown to our table, and our orders taken promptly. The service was very average, but no complaints. The food was good too - I had the fajitas and my friend had the quesadillas. Admittedly I did have a bit of food envy as the quesadillas looked really good. Price is fair for what you receive.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We were served really quickly on arrival... food can put promptly and was delicious. We had the nachos to share for starter and really enjoyed the cheese sauce on them. For main I had the sizzling king prawn fajitas and my boyfriend had the beef chimichanga which again we both enjoyed just the right amount of spice in each dish. For pudding my boyfriend really enjoyed his sticky toffee pudding and I enjoyed the vanilla cheesecake especially as it was very light and tasty rather than thick and stodgy.

Will definitely be returning to try other menu items!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Finding somewhere for 6 of our mob on a Sunday for lunch is not always easy but if you pop down to London Road in Sheffield then go! We found Amigos and what a great meal we had and all of us enjoyed our food from starter - main course - desert & finishing with coffee. The price is fair and plentiful and the atmosphere is good and warming.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Nice staff and food (except chips- dry and cold...they tasted as though they came from a bag) but i felt hygiene and cleanliness wasn't priority. As a result, I would be reluctant to return.

Amigos A, Manager at Amigos Mexican Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

HI Lucy H , thanks for taking time to write a review , I am really disapointed to hear that you felt hygiene and cleanliness wasn't priority , I would appreciate if you can email me on amigos.mexican.kitchen@gmail.com about your observation in detail , it will help us to improve our standards , we have a a 5 star food hygiene rating and we work very hard to maintain very high standards of hygien and cleanliness , i hope this was a blip and sincerly hope that this doesnot deter you from visiting us again.
Thanks

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at amigos and cannot fault the food one bit. The beef steak burrito is a personal favourite that I would recommend. The quality of the food is brilliant and the prices are very reasonable. Amigos also do a great steak! If your looking to try different cuisine to the usual then this is the place for you, it's delicious !

Hi DivaAllott, thanks for the 5 star review , hope to see you again soon.