See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2017

A birthday treat for me..booked the Lila Mae. OK..it was January...but really cosy and warm. Could see the Parkway and the tram..but no noise at all....
Owners had thought of everything likely to be needed...which was excellent.

Had packed a picnic supper (from M&S!!). Plenty of crockery and glasswear...

Bed was comfy....but to me...I found it claustrophobic...(thats just me!) Others would be fine.

Even had three noisy ducks wanting breakfast early...

Would I recommend?? For something a little different...yes.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ApricotSilk14
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Nearly never made it but so glad we did - such a beautiful boat in a stunning, quiet location and so close to city centre. Far better for us than hotel option (2 adults, 13 yr old and 10 yr old). Boat has 2 double beds (table converts to second double bed) and a single bunk - which was fab.

Town / Ponds Forge only 10 mins walk away - Meadow hall only 16 mins by tram from Ponds forge.

Would certainly love to stay again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ajbaker122018
Reviewed 3 September 2016

The boats are perfect with every detail provided for. The shower is good and the bed comfortable. There is a lovely bar close by with nice inexpensive food (in the Quay arches). It's lovely to sit out on a summers night.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jade298
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I booked this as a surprise present for my husbands birthday, and we were not disappointed.

I was sent an email from the owner before arrival giving full directions and instructions of how to gain entry to the quay and where the keys would be located. Parking is right in front of the boat so you can see your vehicle at all times.

I'd read over the reviews before booking and expected it to be good but it was excellent! Very clean and spacious and had everything you needed for a very comfortable stay. Plenty of tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits. Bottled water, plates, cups, glasses, an iron, toiletries....the list goes on.
Our daughter (aged 4), loved sleeping in her own bunk and waking up to the water outside her window.
The location was also great, about a 15 minute walk into the city where there are loads of bars and restaurants to choose from.

Overall I would struggle to find any negatives. It was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was well equipped and the shower worked better than some hotels I've stayed in. I would revisit in a heartbeat and have already told many friends and family to book.

If you're wandering if it really is as good as the pictures then book as you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Leanne S
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Took my partner for her birthday as a treat from myself and her daughters. She had always wanted to stay on a 'Rosie and Jim" boat and she wasn't disappointed. We had a very relaxing unhurried stay we both wished we had booked for longer. The boat was spotless and the beds so comfortable. We are already looking forward to our next visit very soon

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple