“12 cupcakes for wife’s birthday”
Review of Cupcake Time

Cupcake Time
Ranked #1 of 199 Quick Bites in Sheffield
Description: We are home bakers supplying delicious cupcakes for any occasion. All orders are taken online for delivery or collection.
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Excellent cup cakes, very tasty and well presented a great service throughout would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2021
Jennie W, Owner at Cupcake Time, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind review. It means so much to us to know our cupcakes were enjoyed. I hope we can bake for you again some time in the future.

Write a reviewReviews (133)

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Ordered a box of 12 cupcakes for my sisters birthday. The choice was excellent, customer service was professional and efficient. All delivered on time and cupcakes were very tasty.

Date of visit: January 2021
Keith W, Owner at Cupcake Time, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

So happy to hear you were pleased with our service and your sister enjoyed her birthday treat. We really appreciate you leaving us your kind review,

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Wow, what can I say, easy to order, communication always clear & updated. I ordered cupcakes for my sisters birthday for delivery & the day before the snow came down really badly, roads closed, buses stopped etc we still got updated and cupcake time still delivered them without any issues, my sister, nieces & nephews were delighted. I was so impressed because my milkman didn’t even turn up during the day, so I thank them so much because they have made her day & mine for going the extra mile. As for the cupcakes everyone who had one enjoyed them. They looked great, they were in a lovely box with tie & tag already written, with happy birthday edible on the middle cupcakes. I was also sent a picture of what they were like when they were sending them. I wish I had been there to try them, but will order again for other birthdays etc, & order when we can meet up so I can try them too. What a company lovely cupcakes, great customers service & delivery thank you.

Date of visit: January 2021

Oh thank you so much for your outstanding review. We were so worried the weather would stop us from making our deliveries but thankfully Keith loves driving in the snow even though we had a few issues with our car that day !
I am so pleased to hear your family enjoyed your gift and hope to bake for you all at some point in the future.
Jennie & Keith

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

I would highly recommend cupcake time who delivered delicious cupcakes for my son's birthday. Friendly and helpful service, and even changed the deliver date for me after I had placed the order

Date of visit: January 2021
Jennie W, Owner at Cupcake Time, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thank you for your feedback & kind comments. Happy to help anytime

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Ordered for a family member that lives quite far away from me. I was very happy with the service, questions were answered quickly and I got an e-mail to say they had been delivered successfully, with pictures. They looked amazing and am sure tasted just as good. Very happy.

Date of visit: December 2020

So pleased we were able to help bring your family closer through our cupcakes. Many thanks for your order