“"Great Experience"”

Jinnah's
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I went to Jinnah with the group of friends last night and we enjoyed whole experience.Great food and brilliant service,the staff were really attentive and as a group of curry enthusiasts we loved all of ours meal.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

This restaurant is very good ,and it has outstanding service.My family come here nearly ever week and it's good ever single time. We bring friends and family and they always want to come back because it's so good. There is a range of different dishes all of them are spot on every time. I strongly advise you to try this amazing restaurant. I am ten and I think it is amazing.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly, food is stunning and nothing is too much trouble! They are always striving to
Improve but this simply isn't possible for me, outstanding all round. I travel from Wakefield to eat here as its so nice. Love the guys and their attitudes. Food is so refined and delicate to the palette whether its the buffet or menu dishes. They will adapt anything to suit personal needs nothing is too much trouble. Outstanding!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

This restaurant used to be fab, my family and I have had many fantastic meals here...which is why we chose to get a takeaway meal from here on Mothers Day. The starters were lovely, I had onion Bahji's which were lovely. Then I had a Special VEGETABLE Rogan Josh. I ordered this due to being a vegetarian....no meat/fish. Therefore imagine my surprise when I found I was chewing on beef! There were three pieces of beef in the dish.
I contacted the restaurant and the man said he would give me a refund. Imagine my surprise then when I produced the offending meat to be asked where the rest of the dish was....five miles away in the bin! But as I hadn't been asked to take it, I explained this. I was then basically called a liar "well that could have been from anywhere".....I'm not a liar, why would I lie to spoil my evening and get a few quid back????? The "manager" was very rude and patronising and although I was given my money back....not at the first asking....I will NEVER eat here again. My complaint has also been passed on to the owner. Not happy....not only at finding meat in a vegetarian dish, but we all mistakes and I would have forgiven that, but mainly due to the rude comments made when I complained. Not good enough!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

food was very good but have to wait 50 min for food that makes service very poor
waiter service was terrible have to wait 20 min for water and other drinks...