“Delicious honest food!”
Review of Humpit

Humpit
Ranked #158 of 1,608 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I rang Humpit today and placed a last minute order before they closed. They were extremely accommodating, patient and friendly. My food was ready to collect when I arrived and it was delicious. I ordered the hummus bowl with pita, filled with salsa, mushrooms and onion. The hummus has a creamy light texture with a hint of garlic and coupled with the mushrooms, onion and salsa, it was an excellent combination. The mushrooms were cooked to perfection- not soggy or watery and the salsa had a slight kick. I’m so pleased I made a trip today to Humpit and I will definitely be visiting again. The women who run it, alongside with the delicious, real and honest food absolutely made it. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I used the Happy Cow App to find a vegan lunch stop while in Sheffield and the nearest place that came up was The Humpit.
I had a delicious loaded pita which was crammed full of tasty salad, hummus, sauces and warm falafel. The staff were pleasant and helpful and I’ll certainly be making a beeline for The Humpit next time I’m in Sheffield.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The food is tasty, healthy and (for the size) good value.

The one thing that I think they need to change is that the fillings need to be mixed together more. Otherwise what happens is that you get a bite exclusively of one thing, which can taste a bit weird/less appealing than a mix.

1  Thank AlexSwallow
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Wow omg our lunch today was totally gorgeous, we had the filled pitta and it was amazing. I’ve eaten their hummus before but the Sheffield branch is by far the best. Great service and price was reasonable. Mine was so filling I couldn’t eat it all so took it home. Great food thank you x

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I went there earlier this week. The chap serving was putting on a bit of a performance for me, the build up to “do you want salsa?” took at least a minute, which would have been a yes had he just asked it simply. Side note - it’s 75p for salsa...

They later the pittas from the bottom of the pitta to the top, meaning I had mouthfuls of just shredded carrot or shredded cabbage. They should be layered sideways.

The falafels in the pitta were quite dry, and you only get 3 in a pitta. They didn’t seem fresh.

They don’t offer halloumi, which was a bit disappointing.

The pittas cost at least £4.50, which considering there is no meat is extortionate!

Falafel king do offer halloumi, you get more, the falafel is better and it’s cheaper.

I won’t be going back anytime soon.

2  Thank Mikey L