“staff”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #339 of 678 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 6 April 2018

we popped in for dinner Saturday night waited for table when took to table still being cleaned then dirty cutlery . starters was nachos which were stale ,hubby had steak with mash and spring vegetables but only had broccoli, mine was ok we shared a dessert,we never asked once how the food was waited ages for the starter,to me why dont they ask how food was during the meal. i sent an email to manager after explaining this also no staff had name badges on the manager has since replied back to me . but overall not really impressed.

1  Thank sawyer1971769

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Overall, the staff were amazing. The guy who served us at the door shortly after arrival, was fantastic. The lady who served us at lunch was also amazing. Both staff members were approachable, friendly, and professional. However, it was my first visit to Reading, and eating in this TGI Fridays. The only downside was TGIs failing to recognise that a customer was waiting before myself and another group of people before me. This resulted in the customer getting fairly irate with a staff member in front of myself and my partner. The staff member did admit it was an oversight on their part, but apologised straight away, and dealt with the situation in a very professional manner. That particular moment wasn’t a very pleasant experience and the customer could have approached a staff member on the side, after the first group of people were shown to their table. Luckily, we’re not the type to kick up a fuss as we’re very easy going, but I can imagine other customers may not have been very best pleased.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with some friends after an awful experience elsewhere. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food and drinks were great and they sang happy birthday to my friend. Sophia in particular was very welcoming and a fantastic waitress. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My first time here and I can honestly say I won’t be returning. We arrived and ordered and others were arriving after, they were getting their starters and mains before us some were larger groups as well there was only 4 of us we felt it was very bad service. Can’t say the food was amazing either as it wasn’t.

1  Thank Claire M
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We waited about 15 minutes to be served, same again for our drinks and about 20 minutes after we ate for someone to come and take our plates away and bring the bill. Food was average and the waitress made no effort to speak to us. It was also very cold in there. We usually like this place but this visit was disappointing.