“Perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch.”

Richfields Deli & Grill
Ranked #107 of 669 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 20
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Second visit here for us as it's only a five minute walk from our house. They have a very wide and varied menu but I think everything is cooked fresh to order so it's not fast food. It is though cooked to a very good standard. Had a £10 deal for a beer and a burrito which is great value. The beer was Rebellion Red (from Marlow) and they let me have a falafel wrap as this was in the burrito section on the menu - it was delicious. My other half had the falafel salad which was a essentially a deconstructed wrap! Both with delicious salty fried halloumi. Last time I had Eggs benedict (equally delicious) and next time I'm tempted to try a steak! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It's my second visit here to Richfields, and I've been pretty desperate to come back!
The fry up is absolutely outstanding! Excellent ingredients and very very tasty. The owners and staff are all very nice and welcoming.
I live 10 minutes from here. Richfields will definitely be my regular haunt for a good fry up!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We are super lucky and live just around the corner from Richfields. We discovered it when we moved into the neighborhood - empty fridge and tummys lead us to their amazing restaurant. In the 20+ times I have eaten here I have never had a bad meal. The coffee is excellent, really high quality, the desserts and sweets on the counter are to die for! The pastry chef is always coming up with new and delicious things to tempt customers with.

The cafe itself lends to long, lazy mornings sipping coffee, reading the news, and relaxing. But if you need a quick lunch or breakfast on the go they can do that too.

One of my favorite things about the menu is that they're happy to adjust a dish to suit your needs or preferences. I love the Richfields eggs benedict but I get mine without bread and extra spinach. No problem at all!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great restaurant - excellent for brunch, lunch, and breakfast alike. Food is great and staff are friendly and really look after their regulars. Good value for money too and a good menu for the adventurous and creatures of habit alike.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Visited Sunday morning rather than eating at our hotel and we are glad we did. On arrival and throughout the staff were friendly and chatty

It took a while to decide what to have as the menu offered a great choice. We decided on The Forester and Up & At 'Em. Both arrived fairly quickly and were freshly cooked.

The forester: a good sized portion with mushrooms, fresh grilled tomato, eggs, toast, potatoes, black pudding and hollandaise. Very filling and tasty. There was 2 large portions of black pudding which defeated me. The grilled tomatoes were much better than your usual bland offerings at other places. They were nicely grilled. The mushrooms and potatoes were also very flavoursome. Overall a great start to the day.

Up & at 'em: again a good size. Very tasty.

Good size tea and coffee too and blood orange juice was a refreshing change.