Beech House Hotel
US$ 113
  • Restaurant
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
  • Restaurant
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Hotels.com
US$ 76
US$ 63
HolidayInn.com
pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 122
US$ 117
Priceline
  • Pool
Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 78
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 78
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbath roadbeefeater restaurantsmall hotelsitting roombreakfast room ischarming hoteloff road parkingpower showertrouser pressample parkingfull englishsingle roomsized bedbreakfast was excellentbus stopfree wifienglish breakfast
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is now about 4th stay here. Service has always been excellent. Breakfast, is good my only dislike is it would be nicer if it finished slightly later. Having said that will stay here when visiting the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TranquilExpat
Reviewed 12 December 2011

My husband, toddler son and I stayed at this hotel for three nights while our central heating was being repaired and our house uninhabitable. The staff were superb, friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble from finding a highchair to extra towels when our little one was sick.
We stayed in a king sized room and it was enormous, the room was extremely clean and the ensuite gleaming. Breakfast was served efficiently and there was a nice choice of items to ensure you felt full. I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay in Reading. We had concerns about taking our son to a hotel but the staff were just fantastic with him so I would recommend this as an option for families.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Bertie3003
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I traveled to Reading for one night and I have booked a double room in the Beech house hotel. The room was spacious, very clean and pleasant. I liked the furniture around. I also liked the powerful shower a lot. The only thing that I would have add was some more tea varieties, especially herbal tea for a relaxing night. Service was excellent and I felt very welcome. The room was very quiet as well. I had breakfast in the morning and I liked that I could choose from many possibilities. For people who do not like the English breakfast there is choice for continental as well. Breakfast room was very cozy, it felt somehow like home. The hotel does not have a restaurant but the pub across the road was excellent with very good service. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Moleculica
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Believe the reviews. So much better value than nearby hotels. Big room and bathroom, comfy bed, excellent service and delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Marina47
Reviewed 30 November 2011

From the moment we entered the hotel to be greeted by a very friendly receptionist to the moment we left the following morning the hotel exceeded all our expectations. Very comfortable warm room on the ground floor, good range of coffee and tea with the added bonus of a free sachet fed machine outside in the foyer. Very good service at breakfast with the food cooked fresh to order in record time (we told her we were in a hurry).
Well done and we will be back

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business