Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 160
US$ 136
  • Pool
US$ 220
US$ 212
  • Restaurant
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 158
pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
  • Restaurant
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
US$ 192
  • Pool
US$ 191
US$ 172
    Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
    US$ 204
    PremierInn.com
    • Bar/Lounge
    2,030 results
    All reviewsthe underground car parkhousing estatedeluxe roomsauna and steam roomlovely hotelhealth clubbreakfast was excellentgreen parkexcellent staybuffet stylereading town centrestayed for one nightbar areasaturday nightrajaspafilm
    Reviewed 11 October 2010

stayed at the hotel for the weekend everthing was perfect ,nice food lovely breakfast,freindly staff,spotlessly clean hotel,easy to fiend,best hilton that i ever stayed in

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
    Managementteam5, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2010

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind words posted on Tripadvsior.com following your earlier stay with us at the Hilton Reading. I was delighted to learn that my colleagues' took good care of you and will share your favoured feedback with them.

Once again thank you for your review and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again when visiting Reading in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2010

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a family trip to Legoland. We have 2 small children under 3 and this hotel is outstanding. We parked in the underground carpark, and took the lift up to reception. The hotel is absolutely spotless, and all the staff were exceptional.
    We had a family disabled access room and there was plenty of room for our double bed, a single bed for our 2 year old and a cot for our baby (which seemed brand new and spotless by the way). The bathroom was immaculate and so modern, beds were extremely comfortable and it was extremely quiet to sleep.
    Breakfast was AMAZING so much choice, and the staff were exceptional once again and could not do more for you, whatever you wanted was never too much trouble.
    The high chair for my baby was so clean, and wrapped in clingfilm before we used it, which I have to say was fantastic, as many places the high chairs for babies are a health hazard they can be so dirty, but definately not at this hotel. The staff did not even let me wipe it after we had finished, insisting us to allow them to do it.
    I did not see any other families whilst we stayed, as it mainly did seem to be business travellers, but we did not feel out of place at all for one minute just totally welcome.
    Every single thing at this hotel is exceptional, I always read reviews before I stay at places, and would recommend this hotel to everyone in a second. Would have no doubt to stay at this hotel again in the very near future 5 STARS

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
    Reviewed 20 September 2010

Stayed here last year and was very impressed with everything the hotel has to offer and then stayed again recently and they still have the same very high standards throughout the hotel and have even improved there menu in the restaurant (not that anything was wrong with it last time) offering an excellent choice of seasonal and traditional dishes and the service was very attentive and personal.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
    Managementteam5, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2010

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Reading as your recent Berkshire base and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.com. I was particularly pleased to learn of your positive dining experience in our Larder restaurant which I've in turn shared your comments with my colleagues'. I do hope we may have the pleasure of being of service to you again during a future visit to Reading.

Reviewed 14 September 2010

Stayed for one night in this hotel during a business trip and was impressed. Hotel is nery new, rooms spotless and equipped with all the usual facilities you'd expect from a large chain hotel. Room was a reasonable size, bed very comfortable, and bathroom well appointed with a high standard of finish. The public areas are impressive and open. We ate in the hotel for dinner, and the menu and quality of the food was very good, although a bit expensive for the size of portions.

In summary, a good hotel for a business stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Reading and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.com. I was pleased to learn you found the hotels interior favourable and note your positive comments in relation to our Larder restaurant's seasonal menu. I do hope we may again be of service to you on your next visit to Reading and Berkshire.

Reviewed 8 September 2010

I stayed for 4 nights here and I have no complains whatsoever.
    The hotel is brand new and it shows. The rooms are spotless, but a bit on the small side.
    Large flat screen TV with lots of channels, internet station.
    Breakfast is very nice: all is fresh and tastes good.
    Compared to other hotels in Reading, this is the best I have stayed in until now.
    Would definetely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
    Managementteam5, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2010

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your view on Tripadvsior.com following your recent stay with us at the Hilton Reading.

I was delighted to learn of your satisfaction and in turn have shared your kind comments with my colleagues'.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the near future.