2,052 results
All reviewsthe underground car parkhousing estatedeluxe roomsauna and steam roomlovely hotelbreakfast was excellentgreen parkleisure facilitiesbuffet styleenjoyable stayreading town centrestayed for one nightbar areasaturday nightrajaspafilm
Reviewed 2 September 2016

we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in August as a staging post for ReWind festival. Nice hotel with everything you would expect from a large chain hotel - rooms good, clean and with all facilities. Only thing I would say by way of warning is be aware of prices in bar - mostly on par with what you would expect but £6 for a small bottle of Diet Coke is excessive - when bar staff tell you it would be cheaper to drink a bottle of Stella it doesn't quite add up
Other than that, good hotel - good breakfast buffet
Didn't use spa or restaurant fo evening meal so can't comment on either

Room Tip: 3rd floor quite and great room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Ms Ruth H,

Thank you for taking time to post your most valuable feedback on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

I am glad you chose Hilton Reading as a staging post enroute to the Rewind Festival. I am glad your found the room facilities to your satisfaction. It is a pleasure that our services and facilities were to your expectations.

Our Traditional Hilton Breakfast has won many accolades and I am happy that you enjoyed the selection. We regularly benchmark our Bar prices to remain competitive in the area. I do apologise if you found them excessive.

Hope you will give us another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Great place to stay when in Reading. Close to Windsor castle and trains to London. Good value at a good price. Efficient and courteous staff who tried very hard to make my stay pleasant. Would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Dear Ms julie o,

Greetings from Hilton Reading.

Thank you for taking time and for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

As guest satisfaction is paramount to us, your comments about the services and facilities is greatly appreciated. It is a pleasure to know the location of our hotel was to your satisfaction. I am glad your Hilton Experience was a positive one.

Thank you for appreciating the team for their service delivery as we try ensure our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your recommendation.

Hope you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Very good stay, another Hilton experience with all you can expect. From the reception, to the breakfast, everything was good. Nice location, quiet and near mall area with food and shopping open after work.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr Jerome M,

Thank you for taking time to share your positive Hilton Experience with us via Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

Guest feedback is very valuable to us as it highlights our strengths and areas we can improve in. I am glad you found your stay to your satisfaction. As we strive to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay, your positive comments about our services and facilities go a long way in motivating and encouraging my team to remain consistent in providing exceptional services.

Thank you for your comments and I am glad our location was to your satisfaction as well. Look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Excellent modern hotel.
Great value for money
Difficult to find any fault
One of our group did have electrical fault in room but was well compensated and allocated a secon additional adjoining room.
Staff friendly and helpful

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Mr colinwR5928WY,

Thank you for taking time and for your efforts in posting your most valuable feedback via Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

We strive to ensure our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us and your positive comments certainly go a long way in motivating the team to remain consistent in providing exceptional services.

I am glad you enjoyed the décor and the facilities. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the fault but am glad the team were able to make it right. Thank you for sharing your positive Hilton experience .

Look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We stayed here for one night. The room was really nice and checking in was quick and easy. We decided to eat in the restaurant which was almost empty the night we were there. Service was good but the food was below par. My wife had sea bass which should have come with potatoes. The waitress insisted that the potatoes were below the fish but clearly wasn't. Some more potatoes were brought from the kitchen but by this time my wife had almost finished her meal. I ordered the fillet steak cooked to medium but it came a little overcooked. None of this was to much of an issue but this was not a cheap meal and I would have expected better. The buffet breakfast was really nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear essexvilla_13,

Greetings from Hilton Reading.

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is very valuable to us. I am glad you found the room facilities to your expectation.

I do apologies for the discrepancies with the meals served. Your comments have been shared with the Executive Head Chef to be addressed and rectified. Comments positive or for our development are always welcome as they give us the opportunity of bettering our services.

Thank you for appreciating our Traditional Hilton Breakfast and do hope you will consider giving us another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.