“Great food”

Monty's Sandwich Cafe
Ranked #205 of 669 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 5
Description: Monty's is a quality driven Sandwich Cafe. We serve the finest ingredients with freshly delivered breads served with our fantastic freshly ground coffee. At Monty's we don't dictate your Sandwich to you, we believe your favourite fillings should be your choice. That's why our menu trusts you to choose what goes in your dream Sandwich.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Food here is spot on. Choice of breads, good range of fillings, meal deals available. Great coffee! Whole range of drinks, teas and coffees. Excellent customer service.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Was passing by and this place looked good from outside so I popped in and had a panini and it was a good decision as it tasted amazing and the owner seemed like a nice genuine friendly guy so I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I don't usually write reviews, but had to write one about this place because of the friendly service, great coffee and incredible naan wraps. Just call me Arnie, because I'll be back!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Driving passed picked up a prawn baugette with all the trimming well recommended. Friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I never write reviews, but for this exceptional cafe I'm making an exception!
I spotted this charming cafe on my way to work early and thought I'd give it a try to get my morning coffee fix. It looked very clean and simple. The owner was very friendly and welcoming. We had a great chat a I waited for my coffee, which didn't take long. Despite being very picky when it comes to coffee and having tried some of the finest coffee London and Italy had to offer, I was extremely impressed with their offering and I would go as far as saying it's definitely the best I've had in Reading. I decided to also order a naan wrap for lunch, which was also unique and delicious. I am so impressed with this place and I look forward to regular visits to this new favourite of mine. It's very refreshing and fortunate to find an independent cafe with such top quality offering of food and impeccable customer service to boot. Cannot recommend it strongly enough!

3  Thank AlecMurray1990