“A hidden gem”
Review of Bolan Thai

Bolan Thai
Ranked #109 of 654 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bolan is tucked away in an upstairs corner of Kings Walk Reading. Accopanied by my daughter, I have had two lunches at Bolan. The food is authentic Thai and is good value for money. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yellow curry absolutely one of my favs, I drool literally just thinking about it. It was that good I had to persuade some other friends that we had to eat there and they loved it too. Just making any excuse now to go, don't wait for an occasion, if you love thai food you must go.

1  Thank julesjj123
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic tasting food. Great value for money and really good service. I would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant. We went for an early dinner and there were only a few other tables which made it feel a little quiet and lacking in atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've had Thai food the world over and this is some of the best there is to offer outside of actual Thailand! I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reccomended by friends, just had to try it and very pleased we did. Really good authentic Thai food and friendly service. Great choices of meat and vegetarian all cooked to order. Lunch selection exceptional value. It’ll be one of our regulars from now on especially when we’re out with our Thai friends.