All reviewsfour posterquirky roomsblenheim palacetea coffeedouble bedfull englishyogurtmarthaagaantiquesmuddledbathaccommodationcotswolds
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My mum and I absolutely loved our stay.Martha was so accommodating,and cooks a fabulous breakfast! The rooms are totally charming and the beds very comfortable.I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. It made what we'd hoped would be a nice weekend of mum and daughter time a truly extra special experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Spacious quirky rooms, very kind hostess who went out especially to buy vegan products for our breakfast. A 15 minute stroll to Blenheim Palace.
Highly recommended for couples in the 4 poster bed or for families as there was a flat with a double bed and then 2 singles in an adjoining room. The only problem with that was - who would get the 4 poster?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My partner and I stayed at Pollen B and B as we were attending a concert at Blenheim Palace. It is a wonderful location about a 15 stroll to the Palace which is perfect. Martha and her colleague were the perfect hosts and we enjoyed an amazing breakfast before we headed off on our way. Would very happily stay again.

1  Thank _cazmcnamara
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The best value we could find in Woodstock and benefits from not being on the busy main road which as we were there during the heatwave was very important as you needed all the windows open. The Muddle room at the back is very quiet.

Interestingly furnished with four-poster and a mix of antiques and quaint items, but with modern bathroom (NB no shower) and tea/coffee, TV and wifi. Martha the host is super-friendly and helpful and cooked a lovely full English with great bacon in the morning, plus other usual breakfast items. I like green tea in the morning and Martha provided a jasmine tea bag when asked. She also gave us eating recommendations.

The B&B is billed with free on street parking which is true but on the High St and Market St it is limited either to one hour or three hours between 8 am and 6 pm, which is OK if you don't want to be there 24 hours. Others have noted that there is longer parking on Park St but it was all full when we were there. It just means if you are visiting Blenheim you will need to drive into the grounds.

The room was a bit hot, as everywhere was that week, but a fan was helpfully provided so we did sleep well.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I highly recommend this b&b. We are walking through the Cotswolds and staying at different places each night, this is one thT stands out the most! I was utterly charmed by both our Ro om (Muddle room) and by Martha! We felt like king and queen in the four poster bed, had a cup of tea at the little table provided, I felt transported back in time! There are interesting curiosities and collectables in the house and we had a cosy breakfast in the kitchen while chatting with Martha. Thank you for such a memorable stay!