“Lovely pizza”

Ranked #7 of 680 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a lovely, indipendent pub managed by an enthusiastic group of friends!!
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch after reading the reviews and really enjoyed the pizza. My partner really enjoyed the pepperoni pizza and I loved the calzone. Both had light dough and were generously filled. The only downside was the waitress that bought out our pizzas was really rude and almost chucked the pizzas at us!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We have visited this pub several times previously but never to eat. It's such a nice cosy place and the staff are always friendly, enthusiastic and full of banter. There is always a good selection of beers and today was no exception, having a particular favourite of ours on tap from the Sirencraft stable. Known for its pizzas we decided that's what we'd have. I had the Quattro Formagi and my husband the Diavlo; both very nice and of the quality I would expect in a good Italian restaurant.
The pub soon filled up, people like this place probably for the same reasons we do. This is a firmly established watering hole for us now when we visit this fair city.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I came to the White Rabbit because it has gluten free pizza. I ordered a veggie w/ rocket. It was delicious. The atmosphere was very comfortable for me, down to earth
and unpretentious. The bartender was very helpful as well.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Cosy setting, busy and lively, with a great atmosphere. The pizzas were absolutely delicious and all the staff helpful and friendly. Can't really fault the place!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I wanted my family to enjoy a local pub and we stopped in here. it was so family friendly and reasonably priced. We had an under aged teenager and they had drinks for him too. The locals were also interactive with us. A nice way to end a tour of Oxford.