All reviewsbanbury roadcity centrebus stop outsideairy conservatorycar parkbreakfast roomsingle roomminute walkfull english breakfastweekend staythe ground floorbuffet stylemodern hoteltea and coffeedefinitely stay here againshort staynice breakfast
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Great value hotel / guest house. My room was clean airy spacious and large. Plenty of free bottled water in the room and facilities good all round.

Breakfast was really first class with a great selection of freshly prepared quality food.

Brilliant value for Oxford – book early.

Room Tip: top corner room is great
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The Hotel is convenient if you want to get into oxford? 40 minute walk.
Comfortable rooms.
If you want a relaxed morning the breakfast is too early at 9 or 9.30 on Sunday.
Check out 10.30?
Can be a little noisy? No bar area in the evening.
Good restaurants and bars nearby.

Room Tip: stay at the back of the hotel away from the busy road
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed with old school friends, had a superior twin and single. The single room was quite small but did have a double bed
We found the hotel surpassed our expectations and served a lovely breakfast with plenty of choice. The hotel is ideally suited for our needs with s bus stop right outside the hotel. There is a good variety of restaurants in the immediate vicinity so we spent the day sightseeing then came back and got changed before eating.

The weather was kind to us and we spent time sitting in the lovely quiet garden admiring the water features.

The staff were very helpful and told us about which busses to catch and what tickets to purchase and pointed us in the direction of the local restaurants.

Only downside was the water pressure in our room was not good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Had an overnight stop in Oxford and stayed here. While the frontage is unassuming the décor inside I found extremely impressive. The receptionist put me at ease and my room was a great little space.

Breakfast was very tasty with loads of choice.

Overall my expectation were blown out of the water and I'd definitely come back to make more of the facility

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My wife booked our weekend away with a two night stay back in our old city

The hotel was ok

We were given an upgrade apparently but I’d like to have seen from what

Our room was ok and simply ok
Nice bed. A shower that worked but nothing special at all
We had no view except the other wall

The breakfast was fine with lots of options
The staff were nice