1,395 results
All reviews city centre marco pierre costa coffee good size nice hotel bus stop leisure facilities duty manager comfortable rooms executive room reception staff public areas plenty of parking car park family room excellent stay night stay
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My daughter and I stayed her whilst on a girls trip to Oxford. We arrive around 10.30am and were able to park and leave the car at the hotel. The bust stop to the centre of Oxford is literally around the corner and by 11.10am we were in the city centre ready to shop! The number 6 bus brought us straight back at the end of the day. We ended up ordering room service - pizzas - which were brilliant and great value for money. The room was spacious and clean - the bathroom was quite small but for one night was absolutely fine. A great hotel which I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysGM, Manager at Jurys Inn Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your visit to the hotel.

I am very pleased to read you had a great stay and shopping by 11.10am is always a bonus! I am also pleased to read you were able to make use of the car park easily and travel in and out the city centre.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Stayed for an overnight with work, arriving at about 8'oclock.. I did notice going in that there are bins right outside the entrance door beside the smoking ashtrays. These bins had gather several plastic bags of rubbish and piling up, not a welcome first impression. Efficient check-in and a nice room albeit very small bathrooms. It was quite busy and many people drinking in the lobby. I went to the bar to order something to eat, the menu looked quite good, but was informed there were not taking orders for about an hour as they were too busy. I came back @ 9:10, orders were being taken but should expect about 30 minutes or so for my burger - unfortunate but I declined. Good nights sleep and welcomed with a nice breakfast the next day. May look for alternatives next step in Oxford.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank PaulyMal

Dear Pauly,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your stay at the hotel.

I am sorry to read that we have not been able to exceed your expectations during your stay and the issues you encountered in our bar. All feedback we receive is shared with the teams and heads of departments and we always look to make changes and improvements within the hotel based on this.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Had an issue with parking at Jury's Inn Oxford and asked a member of staff if he could help. He was polite, courteous and really helpful. Thank you Neil. We use the hotel often (including the gym) and really appreciate that when we have a problem someone is there to help. Neil you are a credit to the hotel. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I am very pleased to read that Neil was able to resolve the parking issue for you. It is always great to get such positive feedback about our managers.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

When check-in, we were not explained the facilities of the hotel. I wanted to pay by card using GBP but the staff was not helpful telling me how to use there machine and simply charged HKD. I am not asked whether drove to the hotel and almost missed to register my car if I did not asked the staff myself.

The TV remote control and laundry form were missing in my rooom. I rang the reception and housekeeping over 10 minites but no one answered.

The air conditioner was not working even I set the temperature to 19C. And so very hot inside room and not sleeping well. The toilet was very tiny.

The dinner at the restaurant was the most terrible experience. Cos’ Iwe were tired from travel and wanted so simple but hot food. We went to the restaurant but the staff seemed very dissatisfied because we did not order full course? Or we arrived late and affected them to leave from work. Not sure but they were quite rude. Even not asked me how the food.

The reception staff of breakfast was not friendly enough, might be too busy.

Finally, the staff suggested to compensate me with complimentary coffee. Really very poor idea. Since not being welcomed at all, not recommended to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Carmen C
JurysGM, Manager at Jurys Inn Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Carmen,

I am very sorry to read the issues you have encountered whilst at the hotel. All feedback that is received is shared with the heads of departments and teams and we make changes and do re-training where needed. We usually get very positive feedback in relation to our team throughout the hotel and once again I am sorry this has not been the case in your stay. If you would like to discuss any aspects of your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me at anna_mcinnes@jurysinns.com.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Jury's inn Oxford. It was clean, contemporary and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The bar was cosy and relaxing and the buffet breakfast was tasty with a great selection of food to suit all tastes! The rooms were comfortable and quiet also. It is a 2 minute walk from the bus stop that takes you right into the centre on Oxford City, this bus was every 10 minutes which was very useful and made travelling into the city very easy, cheap and convenient. We would definitely return and recommend this hotel. It was the first time we had stayed in a Jury's Inn but from now on we will look to stay at a Jury's Inn whenever there is one where we are staying, we were so impressed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Bianca,

I am very pleased to read you have enjoyed your stay and introduction to the brand. I am pleased to read also that you found the location convieneient and were able to travel to the city centre easlily.