US$ 174
US$ 129
US$ 122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 202
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 154
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 98
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 163
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
PremierInn.com
US$ 375
US$ 336
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
3,499 results
All reviewsmorse barafternoon teaashmolean museummolton brown toiletriesconcierge teamdrawing roominspector morseturn down serviceexecutive roombeautiful buildingspecial occasionbreakfast servicerestaurant staffcentral locationcar parkingcooked breakfastold building
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a fantastic break! All the staff were brilliant, especially Jose and Clinton in the Morsebar. Nothing was too much trouble, our glasses were refilled without us asking for drinks. Keep up the good work, we will be back. (I would give this hotel 5 star rating on everything but I couldn’t click on the buttons)

Room Tip: Stay at this hotel, you won’t be disappointed!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Manager_Randolph, General Manager at Macdonald Randolph Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely, five star review of the Randolph Hotel.

I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, and we will certainly keep up the good work, as reading the positive reviews like this one are very motivating.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Randolph Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed here on a work trip and was pleasantly surprised by how quaint and pretty this hotel is. My room was comfortable and a decent size and the staff were both friendly and helpful. Breakfast was served in quite a grand room which was impressive and was of a very good standard.

The group I was with also enjoyed their stay which was a huge relief as I was responsible for booking this hotel. So I would definitely stay here again as I felt like we were very well accommodated.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Phileas-Fon

Thank you for your review of the Randolph Hotel.

I am pleased to learn you were pleasantly surprised, it has an abundance of charm, like Oxford city itself.

It is also pleasing to learn that your breakfast was excellent, and the levels of service you experienced were good.

We look forward to warmly welcoming you back to the Randolph Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I booked the Randolph as a surprise for my partner as neither of us had visited oxford before.
The hotel does provide parking but at a premium of £32 per night which we didn’t know about until I phoned before we arrived. We used pear tree park and ride down the road £8 a day.

The first room we were allocated was like a sauna and the air con was not working. When I informed the reception they said that the chamber maids had also conveyed this information about the room when cleaning it. (So why allocate it)
We were moved to another room which was very nice and a lot cooler than previous.

We enquirers about using the spa facilities (jacuzzi, steam room) which was also in my opinion at a premium cost of £15 per person not great when you are a guest and it’s not cheap to stay at the hotel.
I feel that the Randolph was in its hay day classed as a 5* but in my option definitely not now.

The architecture inside the hotel is truly beautiful, Bed was comfortable and most of the staff were helpful and friendly.

Not a bad hotel by any means but not the best I’ve stayed in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of the Randolph Hotel.

Unfortunately, parking in Oxford is severely restricted and our parking area is also not large. We do provide Valet parking and undercover CCTV so your vehicle is always safe with us.

I am disappointed to learn you were allocated a room that the air conditioning was not working in, I will draw this to the attention of the Duty Manager, however, I am glad you were moved to a room that met your expectations.

Our Spa is currently being refurbished, over the course of the last 3 weeks, to a very high standard, so should you visit us again, I hope you do try it.

I am pleased to learn you found the hotel beautiful, it has a charm which closely matches that of Oxford itself, with its grand University buildings and architectural features.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Randolph Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Room was nice and modern and clean. Breakfast in bed was nice. Lifts could do with an upgrade! We ended up just walking down the stairs in the end. That said its a lovely staircase to walk down! Concierge desk very helpful.

1  Thank Alex D
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Randolph Hotel is centrally located and very convenient. The staff, with the exception mentioned below are friendly and professional. Regretfully the experience in the Morse Bar was very unfriendly and decidedly unprofessional. The barman, Clinton, was offhand and not likely to encourage a long stay in the bar — we left after one brief drink and would not return while Clinton is on duty.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family