“Unique Pizza”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Nearest Station: Oxford Rail Station
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My daughter and I celebrated our first meal in London at this unique spot. We sat downstairs where the kitchen and oven are located. It was large and comfortable. The menu is different and we thought the pizza we shared was excellent. Happy to see so many vegetarian options.

The missing 'star' is due to service. Our waitress was very good but not very attentive. It took us 20 minutes to flag someone down in order to get a check. It took us almost as long to flag someone down to finally come and get payment. But for the pizza we would both go again -- happily!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I visited along with guests, although it was leading up to Christmas 2013 and we hadn't booked or reserved a table, we were told that we should allow a 25 min wait, and to have drinks before hand. Some 50 mins later we were directed to a table between 3 companies having there christmas meal, very loud - the menu was no different from pizza express in my opinion, thou as most supermarkets and places to eat cater for people who can only eat gluten free products like myself, when I asked if they had gluten free menu I was advised they don't cater for such people. Would I return only on the condition that they catch up with everyone else.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Nearest place for pizza? Gino in Gloucester Green...Pizza Express in Cornmarket or Castle... there is a pizza hut in George Street and High Street but....

1  Thank oxfordrobin
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Ok pizza, if a bit too complicated. I had the acapulco which is a mexican themed one. I generally prefer a nice traditional pizza though...

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Wide range of pizzas with some interesting flavour combinations. You're not just limited to your regular old ham and pineapple here!