“Nice pasta dishes !”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: JAMIE’S ITALIAN Jamie’s Italian is a contemporary and informal restaurant with a menu that reflects Jamie Oliver’s passion for authentic Italian cooking, delivered with his own unique twist on classic recipes. Beautiful rustic dishes are created using carefully sourced, higher-welfare ingredients for the best flavour, but still at great value. This is a relaxed, affordable and accessible environment where the style, atmosphere and menu can be easily adapted to suit any occasion. KNOWN FOR Child friendly; great value, quick lunch; special occasions; group bookings, party planning.
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I've been going to Jamie's Italian for years and the food (I Always go for pasta) is excellent! I tried the new octopus ravioli and the arancini, very more'ish !
Friendly staff. Superb desserts.

Jamie's Italian R, Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Good morning!

I am so happy to hear you have enjoyed the new summer menu and our staff looked well after you.
Hopefully we will see you soon!

Jolanta

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Jamie's Italian

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The place was nice the staff was nice but the food was just standard I would expect more for what you pay

1  Thank Chris A

Hello Chris

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us feedback.

I am happy to hear our staff looked well after you and you will try us again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I had Jamie's 5 a day salad with mozzarella. It was very good. My friend had meat pasta - also good. I had the lemon polenta cake and my friend had the pannacottanoth excellent. Staff - friendly and efficient.

Hello

Firstly let me thank you for taking your time and leaving us feedback.

I am glad to hear you got to try our new menu items and you truly enjoyed them.
I hope we will see you soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Just arrived in Oxford and hadn't booked but wanted an early dinner before an early night.We found Jamies restaurant which looked like a coffee shop from the entrance but looking at the menu thought we would give it a try.Waiters were attentive and friendly and showed us through coffee area to a lovely restaurant area beautifully lit in a warm glow by an enormous chandelier.Ordered house wine & a beer whilst deciding from the menu.We ordered a meat plank and a pate for starters which was served within 5minutes followed by the main course of Genaro's special for my husband and their special sea bass for me.Having never tried sea bass before I found it really tasty served with pine nuts and a beautiful sauce.We were too full for a dessert just coffee to finish.The service was amazing ,food really tasty and we had the restaurant to ourselves .Just minutes to our hotel we couldn't ask for more

Jamie's Italian R, Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Good morning Karen

Thank you for your review.
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience in our branch! Hopefully you will visit us again when you are next in Oxford!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely food - very good service by a charming Spanish waiter. We arrived at 6 ish and was shown to a window table. Excellent service and lovely tasty food!

Jamie's Italian R, Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

it's lovely to hear you enjoyed you visit to Jamie's and we hope you come back soon!