“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2016

My younger daughter reserved a table (for the three of us) for her mother's birthday .. we arrived late due to the traffic, which always irks me .. no matter how much time you allow to travel from A to B ..

We were courteously greeted and seated, in comfort .. from there on all went well .. the service was attentive but not over the top, which happens in some restaurants.

The food was excellent (I had a Pizza & the gals had a Pasta dish each), they arrived at our table fairly quickly ..

As a rule, I never eat dessert but the recommendation from our server was taken up on this rare occasion, I was not disappointed, nor were my wife & daughter ..

The wine was a little on the pricey side, but then again you get what you choose & the prices are clearly printed ..

.. an enjoyable evening was had by the three of us, the ambiance at Prezzo's has certainly changed, I suspect staff changes since my previous visit have made this restaurant well worth another visit!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Prezzo - Oxford

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We visited here recently it was a Saturday evening . After being shown to our table we waited a long time before they took our order and even longer for the food to arrive. The food when it did finally appear was very good . They were busy but they just didn't have enough staff on hence the wait.

Thank Robertson;Mrs.a... R
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

My partner and I visit this restaurant on a regular basis every 2-3 months for date nights it has never failed us the service is always great and the food is wonderful. Keep up the great work :)

Reviewed 14 January 2016

great food and service, we went for dinner late on a monday night so only a few other diners in the restaurant. We live abroad so just fancied some basic chain food, we had a fish dish and pizza, both delicious and even had the pizza boxed up to take home leftovers. Service was fantastic and very welcoming.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Loved the atmosphere and welcome. Good food and great friendly service. Good range on the menu. The staff were helpful and smiley too. Very convenient to Malmaison on a wet January night.