Heythrop Park Resort is 2.5 hours away from my home. I seriously considered commuting for the three days of my forced stay after I was shown to my room. Stained bed coverings, no bed valance, single glazed windows, no drawers or suitable storage and a fan that ran constantly and off it's bearing made this hotel stay the longest and least pleasurable in my career. And I've been in Blackpook during party political conferences, when accommodation has been at a premium and I didn't dare take my shoes off in the Guest house room. Vile is the only word I can use to describe this experience. There is a reason that Premier Inn with thier friendly staff and "good night sleep guaranteed" promise is so attractive - and Heythrop Parl Resort and a ridiculous £75 a night is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire