Booked an overnight stay en route to elsewhere via internet site and got a cheap deal in annexe but was not expecting much .Old hall lovely building but more could be made of its features. Upgraded to room in main hall , got a view of garden which was nice for the price but not brilliant,shower grouting mouldy which was offputting. Very pretty grounds but a bit of a mishmash of styles with new bits and old bits in need or repair. Very welcoming staff and all professional throughout stay. Offered a discounted breakfast at check in and as location is far from anywhere else took it after some deliberation. Awful bog standard hotel breakfast, canned friut, cheap juices, cheap full English etc certainly wasn't worth it though was obliged with a very nice cappuccino instead of awful pot coffee. Food in evening also poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire