“new year celebration”
Review of Piccolino

Piccolino
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,338 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$ 33 - US$ 41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

absolutely lovely as always really lovely food wine and service felt lime we were in italy bellissimo

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant and the staff are fantastic. The food is usually great although unfortunately on the last two occasions we have been sadly I was extremely sick and today it has happened to my wife.

So sad but I will not be returning.

A word to the waiters etc - you guys are brilliant!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Been walking past this place now for the last few years as always been to a restaurant a few doors down. Anyway, they pi$$ed us off last time - so thought - what the hell - and boy were we impressed. The staff are most Italian, which means service is second nature and attentiveness with going over the top. Food came very quickly (pizza, risotto and pasta), it was hot and tasted really good. Wife had a glass of wine - mid range price yet exceptional in nature. No loud music. They arent trying to be hip or cool. Toilets lovely and clean and prices were less than I expected. I look forward to going again

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Recent visit with a large party & can safely say not one person in the 20 ish that came will return! Ordered in advance due to large number of us, still waited over an hour for starters!
Food was ok at best, I had carpaccio & then gnocchi, certainly not the best of either I have had.
The wine list was the best thing about our visit!!
While the good isn’t offensive I feel there are many better Italian restaurants to eat at in Nottingham, less pretentious & better priced!

2  Thank Pugsons
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Fabulous food very well cooked excellent service and very reasonable price. Well placed with an NCP carpark 50m away and on the tram line