“Amazing street food style menu”

Junkyard Nottingham
Ranked #132 of 1,388 Restaurants in Nottingham
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were initially unsure of going here for food (I've been for drinks a few times and know that it's really nice) because the menu was really small and seemed like quite limited choice. However, the food that they do offer was amazing! I got the tacos and they were incredible, plus the price is super cheap too

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in on Good Friday afternoon whilst in town shopping. Great selection of beer, opted for a Cloudwater beer, quite low strength, really decent beer. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very polished place with ubiquitous hipster beards/fitting/food.

Great range of beers which I enjoyed drinking in the 2/3 pint glasses. The food menu also looked good - I had the Junkyard burger which was very tasty.

I'd be happy to go back and have another session there.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I dropped in on a cold January afternoon. The ambience was warm & very welcoming. I liked the "feel" of the place and mooched about a bit. It's got a yard at the back with a projector which at the time was showing old trucks.

It's a beer dispensary, but if you are of a certain age you'll probably find the 2/3 of a pint thing a bit tiresome. If you like strong craft beers you'll love it. I, on the other hand, like a well priced mid strength session beer. It's well done for the right audience....I'm not that guy (£5.25 for an average lager in Nottisham is a bit topside.....although if the only pint available was £100 I'd still probably buy it)

Horses for courses.....I'm a dobbin

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered two glasses of prosecco end of bottle and couldn’t even bothered to open another one- told me that was the measure. V poor

1  Thank Siobhan N