“Best sea bass dish ever tasted”
Review of Bill's

Bill's
Ranked #53 of 1,266 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2016

we have been to Bill's quite a few times and it is always excellent food and service,,, staff very friendly and attentive to your needs,normally have the steaks [ which are always delicious], but opted for the sea bass for a change ...It was so very good extremely tasty, and My daughter said it was the best meal she had ever had! Hence the review,, If we go to Nottingham to the Theatre, we always go to Bill's, not too far away, and the wine is always top quality,We were there, for about 2 hours as we arrived early,but they did not mind at all.so cannot wait for our next visit.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I went here for a late breakfast with friends. However, the music was so loud it was al but impossible to hold a conversation.

We asked for water for the table but it didn't arrive, despite asking again.

However, the food was good - but if you order the full English be sure to ask for the toast on the side or they pile everything on top!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Decided to try Bills for breakfast as I have been to Bills in Brighton and it was excellent. Unfortunately we didn't have the same experience here.The eggs benidict were cold,the full English was over cooked and barely warm the sausage cob was the same.Service was OK buy why on earth do they allow staff to wear there jeans half way down there backside, I really didn't want to see this boys pants as I was trying to eat what they called a breakfast.Went to the loo and as I came out the kitchen door was open and the kitchen looked filthy.Broken up cardboard boxes all over the floor and staff texting on their phones,no wonder the food is cold.To top it all off a service charge of £4.40was added to the bill and I hear from a good source the staff don't even receive this. With all the new restaurants opening in Nottingham I doubt Bills will survive.If George's who are next door offered breakfast I would have gone there as the food is always excellent and HOT.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We booked Bill's for a Sunday night birthday meal for me and my husband. The restaurant was quiet but the staff were really friendly and the candles and music made for a nice atmosphere. I love the Bill's chain but I'm often disappointed when I go to branches outside Nottingham and had had disappointing experiences with the Nottingham branch before ((smaller portions, service etc). This time, however, there were no problems. We had a lovely evening with delicious food, helpful staff, a nice booth and free birthday drinks (sign up for their newsletter!).

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We decided to eat here one Saturday evening last month, just on spec, having picked it over Georges next door. The place is exactly the same as other Bills around the country. the food is decent and the service quick and polite. The down-side with it being child friendly is that children go there with their mothers, fathers and push chairs, blocking the door and causing quite a racket.

I'm not a fan of children, they should be seen and not heard. I won't be going back to Bills before 7pm for that reason.

1  Thank Mark&Nic